TEAM SHELBY FORUM

very bad family news

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ken,

Very sorry to hear the news. My Dad had lung cancer. It touches everyone in the family and friends as well. I know prayers are powerful and comforting. I will think of and pray for all of you.

Hang in,

Charlie

Ken My prayers R wiith your brother and his wife Leslie. It is comforting to know that they R believers in R Lord and saviuor Jesus Christ. We stand in agreement with other Beleivers that God will do a miracle to heal Leslie in every way. Ken God loves you and everyone else more than ALL his creation. Look around that is pretty impressive How much God loves us. Tell you brother to stay strong that God will guide them through this. keep ahold of Gods hand and let God lead. Ken tell your brother to stay positive through this even though it is very hard that God will give him the strength to get through it. Ken tell Leslie that God is going through this with Leslie and God will never forsake her( desert her) stay strong stay positive and when things R going a little rough Lean on Gods shoulders they R very wide and God will listen. find a Christian music radio station and listen to the music it is very help full. have leslie listen to 91.3 positive Life Radio on the net it will minister to her and your brother in these times. We will be praying for your brother and his wife and ALL the familys that God will heal Leslie and bring peace to her and the family. God bless you ALL.

I to lost my dad to Cancer 5 years ago and I still miss him very much.

..Lost my Mom 3 years ago.

Lost my 2nd to the oldest brother to cancer 6 years ago.

Archived