TEAM SHELBY FORUM

very bad family news

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add my mother-in-law to the list of people that beat her invasive breast cancer... 15 years and running now! My family will be keeping her in our prayers, too.

We have a special time during our Sunday Service where we pray for those who are struggling and need blessings to help them through the tough times.

I will be sure to include Les and her family in my prayers I say for a member of my family who is Stage 4. May God's grace embrace them all.

-Rob

My condolences. I wish her a full recovery. Cancer can be beat!

Is there an address where we can send a card?

Sending lots of positive energy you way. :grouphug:

That's a great idea. Cards would be welcome for sure. Thanks again to all of you for your support.

I'll pass all of your well wishes on to Les and send this link on for encouragement.

Leslie Ahmann

443 Willow Glen Circle

Simi Valley, CA 93065

That's a great idea. Cards would be welcome for sure. Thanks again to all of you for your support.

I'll pass all of your well wishes on to Les and send this link on for encouragement.

Leslie Ahmann

443 Willow Glen Circle

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Hey Ken,

Were neighbors, I'm also in Simi Valley, 93065.

Card going out Monday.

I am sending prayers out to your brothers wife and family, Cancer is a very tough thing to deal with as you know i just lost my wife to Cancer April 5th. Tell them to stay strong and don't give up!!!! If they need someone to talk to pm me!

Jon

Jon, my condolences on the passing of your wife. I lost my Mom the evening of the same day.

Ken , i think you'll find that most of us who have beaten cancer(8 year C-Free in Jan) will tell you to pass on to Les that an absolute positive attitude is essential.Tell her she can beat it and you guys have got to keep reinforcing that thought every single day, with out fail.

My thoughts and prayers are with ya'll

Vic

I will say a prayer too, Ken, cancer is awfull and drains the families, Prayer is food for the soul,, So pass on our thoughts to the family, Mickey

• 2 weeks later...

I just got word last night that Leslie's PET scan came back clear, which means that the cancer is isolated to one breast, hasn't spread anywhere else in her body, and may not have even reached her lymph nodes yet. This is all very good news for her. Thanks again for all of your prayers, thoughts, and cards.

Ken

I just got word last night that Leslie's PET scan came back clear, which means that the cancer is isolated to one breast, hasn't spread anywhere else in her body, and may not have even reached her lymph nodes yet. This is all very good news for her. Thanks again for all of your prayers, thoughts, and cards.

Ken

Ken that is really good to hear!!

Archived