TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show 05/16/2009

I'm sure there aren't a lot of other SGT or GT500 owners around here in this area, but I just found out that there is a car show being planned for tomorrow 05/16/2009 at Hooters here in Odessa Texas at University and Parkway...Starts at 9AM and goes until 5PM...rain in the forecast for tomorrow...I'm sure it'll come as I've detailed my SGT from top to bottom and everything underneath as well today...oh well, there were a lot of nice cars there last year in the rain too...Hope to see some local people there if you get a chance to stop by!

Carl

Yeah there is one set for sunday at the Hooters on 59 in Sugarland, but it is supposed to rain as well. Hope neither is rained out. Is the one in Odessa for breast cancer as well?

Yeah there is one set for sunday at the Hooters on 59 in Sugarland, but it is supposed to rain as well. Hope neither is rained out. Is the one in Odessa for breast cancer as well?

I believe this one does benefit the breast cancer foundation as well...My eye doctor told me about it Thursday when I was getting my eye exam done...He said all of their local shows proceeds go to charities...

Archived