TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had some Pictures taken of my SS.

Joker45

I was lucky enough to have a local Photographer want to take some pictures of my car. After a couple of weeks of conflicting schedules, yesterday was the day. We met up and after about 3 hours and 100's of pictures later the day was done. He just sent me a preview picture as the rest will not be done for a week or so. It was really interesting how some of the shots are taken and he was a real good guy to work with. I'll add more pictures here as I get them.

S1.jpg

I was lucky enough to have a local Photographer want to take some pictures of my car. After a couple of weeks of conflicting schedules, yesterday was the day. We met up and after about 3 hours and 100's of pictures later the day was done. He just sent me a preview picture as the rest will not be done for a week or so. It was really interesting how some of the shots are taken and he was a real good guy to work with. I'll add more pictures here as I get them.

S1.jpg

She looks beautiful!

Cant wait to see more.

S1.jpg

Absolutely Gorgeous Dude!!

:drool::dance::drool:

Looks great Robert. It will be cool to have the "twins" together at Grabbers. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks Dan. I'm looking forward to it too. I'm sure it will be a great time with great photo ops.! :drool:

Very nice Robert!

Now if your photographer could only photoshop your avatar into your SS, that would be one cool pic! :hysterical:

Joker is probably the only guy here that can be identified by boobs... :lurk:

Very nice Robert!

Now if your photographer could only photoshop your avatar into your SS, that would be one cool pic! :hysterical:

Joker is probably the only guy here that can be identified by boobs... :lurk:

LMAO Warren! I guess there are alot of worse things that I could be identified with! :doh:

Great Pictures!

MM

Thanks Michael. I have some more pics coming really soon! :lurk:

Archived