TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FOR SALE: Cobra Jet Throttle Body

sfadchi

Ok guys as you know, I now have the Whipple 2.9L set up. I'm most likely selling my other stuff and going all whipple, TB, S/C and CAI.

I will be selling my Cobra Jet Throttle Body. I have only had it on the car for about 250 miles. It has spent most of it's time waiting on the 2.9L to get here.

$550 Shipped!

CIMG0192.jpg

Ok guys as you know, I now have the Whipple 2.9L set up. I'm most likely selling my other stuff and going all whipple, TB, S/C and CAI.

How do you like the 2.9 so far? Mine is going on next week, just looking for some feedback and/or any problems you have had so far. Also, do you have any pics of it installed?

Thanks,

Rob

Did you notice any performance gains in the CJ TB? If so, do you know about how much? Did you have to do a tune on your car for it? I heard it is supposed to be plug and play. I just want to know your thoughts on it and if they are good ones, I maybe interested in it.

Did you notice any performance gains in the CJ TB? If so, do you know about how much? Did you have to do a tune on your car for it? I heard it is supposed to be plug and play. I just want to know your thoughts on it and if they are good ones, I maybe interested in it.

21RWHP/16RWTQ With my 2.6Pulley on Stock Supercharger. I hear that it's more if you have an upgraded blower. DynoJoe over on S/M reported 38RWHP on his TVS. There is no drivablility problems with this TB and yes it's completely plug and play, no modified tune required. I love it and love the way it looks, like I said just going another route.

21RWHP/16RWTQ With my 2.6Pulley on Stock Supercharger. I hear that it's more if you have an upgraded blower. DynoJoe over on S/M reported 38RWHP on his TVS. There is no drivablility problems with this TB and yes it's completely plug and play, no modified tune required. I love it and love the way it looks, like I said just going another route.

No tune modification, really?

Archived