TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The best mod you can do!!!

Was on my list of things to have done. Unfortunately Shelby seems to never come to this side of Texas for anything. He was supposed to be at Keels and Wheels, but cancelled the day before the show. Hopefully I will have a chance sometime.

Was on my list of things to have done. Unfortunately Shelby seems to never come to this side of Texas for anything. He was supposed to be at Keels and Wheels, but cancelled the day before the show. Hopefully I will have a chance sometime.

You can always make a donation to his Children's Foundation and receive his autograph.

http://www.cscf.org/donating_autograph.php

What a neat program for such a great cause. CSCF made over $400,000.00 last year through the autograph program.

Now I want the airbag cover signed.

Order a new air bag cover from your dealer. Mark it the way you want it signed and send it to the foundation. Than sell your old one to some one you know. Real easy and about an extra 140 bucks.

Order a new air bag cover from your dealer. Mark it the way you want it signed and send it to the foundation. Than sell your old one to some one you know. Real easy and about an extra 140 bucks.

That's what I just did. My signed and numbered airbag cover just showed up yesterday! :happy feet:

Ken

Get your car signed. We have been waiting for a while to do it. Came home and found it on the porch today. Well worth it.

Thank you Mr. Carroll Shelby.

Congratulations !! I was amazed that it took only two weeks to get mine !!

airbagcoversigned.jpg

That's what I just did. My signed and numbered airbag cover just showed up yesterday! :happy feet:

Ken

Ken,

Are you selling your old airbrag cover? I have been wanting a spare to buy send in and then turn and sell mine to another TS member for the same thing... I have been trying to do that for about 3 mos.

Thanks

Jason

Get your car signed. We have been waiting for a while to do it. Came home and found it on the porch today. Well worth it.

Thank you Mr. Carroll Shelby.

It is a great addition.

I am not sure why he puts on your CSM number sometimes and others not. I asked and was very specific to have mine put on with his signature and it came back with signature only.

• 2 weeks later...

The documentation for my car indicates it was special ordered with Mr. Shelby's signature as a factory option (along with a paxton). I bought the car used, so I didn't order it that way...but the original owner did confirm that as well. Any others out there have the signature as a factory option?

I asked for the CSM# "#0758" to be on my airbag cover also - mine did come back with the CSM# on it. Signature was a little smaller than I'd hoped for, but hey - it's his signature!!!

I'm half tempted to send in the original airbag cover for another signature, just have a backup incase this one gets messed up.

OR - in the outside chance that I decide to get another Shelby Auto - CS8 Turn1, GT500, Terlingua or another SGT - I'll have it to install later.

Krylon 1309 or something like that is what you use to protect the signature . . . . right?????

Trevor

The documentation for my car indicates it was special ordered with Mr. Shelby's signature as a factory option (along with a paxton). I bought the car used, so I didn't order it that way...but the original owner did confirm that as well. Any others out there have the signature as a factory option?

What kind of documentation do you have showing this is a "factory option"? Id be curious to know what the order code if for that option.

Someone is a good salesman.

JnJ3891,

Everytime I see that picture of your car at first glance it looks like it has a wheelie bar. I guess its just that piece of trash or whatever it is and the line in the asphalt leading from your car to the piece of trash.

:doh:

JnJ3891,

Everytime I see that picture of your car at first glance it looks like it has a wheelie bar. I guess its just that piece of trash or whatever it is and the line in the asphalt leading from your car to the piece of trash.

:doh:

Its a bird. I have noticed it too. I blew the original picture up and found out its a bird, and that line is a strip of asphalt that was patched into the parking lot at the Arch in St. Louis MO.

It is a great addition.

I am not sure why he puts on your CSM number sometimes and others not. I asked and was very specific to have mine put on with his signature and it came back with signature only.

Me to. I sent my air bag cover in to have signed with my csm number and also sent in a new disposable camera for a picture if possible. iI never thought he would send my cover back with just the signature and not even my camera. The least they could do is drop me a note to explain why i didn't get my csm number on the air bag cover as i really wanted it on there,picture or no picture.

Archived