TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GRABBER ORANGE SHELBY GT Registry

SGT-C0056

Helo Fellow SGT GO owners. I know SAI is working on the Registry, but I am creating a Registry on my own for the GO SGT's. Since there was such a LOW production run (217-219) and most were ordered exactly, then this should be easy..at least for now. It's not like I am wanting to create a 2000+ registry.

If I am correct, ALL GO SGT came with the standard package that included HID lights and Shaker 1000 equipment. The only diffrence on some models were the NAV system and I think only 4 were built with the AUTO Transmission.

So this is the Info that I need:

CSM#

Ford Vin#

Production Date

Your Purchase Date

Dealer that ordered the car (Sold)

Your Name & State(If you are 1st, 2nd, 3rd owner)

Manual or Auto Trans

Nav system

Factory Supercharger (Installed at SAI prior to 1st owner purchase or Dealer-I believe only 1 exists)

You can post it here or e-mail to me at louiszamudio@sbcglobal.net

I will get a registry website in the future done, for now I am reserving the domain name. Lets see who wants to participate.

Helo Fellow SGT GO owners. I know SAI is working on the Registry, but I am creating a Registry on my own for the GO SGT's. Since there was such a LOW production run (217-219) and most were ordered exactly, then this should be easy..at least for now. It's not like I am wanting to create a 2000+ registry.

If I am correct, ALL GO SGT came with the standard package that included HID lights and Shaker 1000 equipment. The only diffrence on some models were the NAV system and I think only 4 were built with the AUTO Transmission.

So this is the Info that I need:

CSM#

Ford Vin#

Production Date

Your Purchase Date

Dealer that ordered the car (Sold)

Your Name & State(If you are 1st, 2nd, 3rd owner)

Manual or Auto Trans

Nav system

Factory Supercharger (Installed at SAI prior to 1st owner purchase or Dealer-I believe only 1 exists)

You can post it here or e-mail to me at louiszamudio@sbcglobal.net

I will get a registry website in the future done, for now I am reserving the domain name. Lets see who wants to participate.

Back in November I got an e-mail from scottmadwi who was collecting info for a GT-C registry!

Might want to check to see how far he got.

The base information on the GO SGT's is completed.

If you entered your vehicle into the online data base at www.shelbyautos.com/registry link with updated information we have it. We cannot publish this information at this time, but we have it all except owner modifications.

Roger

The base information on the GO SGT's is completed.

If you entered your vehicle into the online data base at www.shelbyautos.com/registry link with updated information we have it. We cannot publish this information at this time, but we have it all except owner modifications.

Roger

Any update Roger on when well be able to view this info?

Mine has a Shaker 500. When I was shopping, I found and least 11 units w/ the same stereo...

same here, Shaker 500 with Nav

did not know that. Thanks

Roger,

I know you guys are working hard on the registry, and it must be a difficult task, but just like there is the Yellow mustang, boss, indy, etc registry, I wanted to work on a GO only registry.

So if you can pass on to me what you have, at least the CSM#, FORD VIN and what dealer it was shipped to, I can work from there.

Not asking for Owner names, they can contact me directly once I have other information. If you have the GO portion completed already, how can the owners access it. Just trying to help, not stepping on nobodys toes

Any update Roger on when well be able to view this info?

We will have an intern assisting us on this information begining in July. We are looking at sorting millions of data bits for each year and each configuration then running summary sheets but we do have all of the core data. We will post summary data when complete.

Roger

Archived