TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S ARRIVED

lambbo

Hans;

I just got back from a 500 mile Thanksgiving trip and now have over 1000 miles on it in less than 2 weeks. I have not noticed any major oil loss but the dipstick shows probably 1/4 qt. low. I don't know if it was that way when I got it with 8 miles on it. My mileage after the first couple of tankfuls was around 18-20 with mainly highway miles. I just put Justin's(VMP Tuning) tune in yesterday, and on my trip today, (against a slight wind), I got 22 MPG(for 225 miles). On the trip back this evening my mileage was 25, according to the computer, which is pretty accurate according to the amount of gas I used. The car is a wonder to drive every time I drive it, and the better I get at driving it ,the more fun it becomes!

Thanks for the heads up on the oil and tune, I'm waiting till i get at least 1,000 miles on the car before a tune, may drive over to Steeda in Pompano Bch FL and check on hood lifts and see what they are offering and priceing. I'll keep an eye on the oil.

Got the call from dealer yesterday ,went over to see it & what everyone on the Forum has said about these cars is true believe me. To see it & actually sit in it then you realize that the 1year 1week wait was all worth it. Hope to pick it up tomorrow. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Got the call from dealer yesterday ,went over to see it & what everyone on the Forum has said about these cars is true believe me. To see it & actually sit in it then you realize that the 1year 1week wait was all worth it. Hope to pick it up tomorrow. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats.... I wish I could see mine in-person. :banghead::banghead:

Pics tomorrow? :hyper: :hyper:

Got the call from dealer yesterday ,went over to see it & what everyone on the Forum has said about these cars is true believe me. To see it & actually sit in it then you realize that the 1year 1week wait was all worth it. Hope to pick it up tomorrow. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome to the proud owners club. Hans

Archived