TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upgrade parts!

Well as of next week my FR1 power upgrade should be in, and billet lower control arms on the rear to help with the axle hop. Originally I was going to go the 605hp supercharger upgrade but our central air crapped out and had to be replaced. $3500 later. So I guess 40hp is better than none and it keeps my warranty in tact. I know there are lots of other CAI manufacturers out there with higher gains but FRP keeps the warranty. The way my luck usually goes I may need it. Just wanted to share!! Keep the shiny up everyone!!

Jimmy :happy feet: :happy feet: :dance::dance:

Well, technically both change your warranty.

If you call FRPP you will realize that they will screw you if possible.

But all you need to do is get in touch with a mod friendly dealer and you will be fine.

I too would like to have gotten the 605 kit but the FRPP CAI will have to do for now

Well, technically both change your warranty.

If you call FRPP you will realize that they will screw you if possible.

But all you need to do is get in touch with a mod friendly dealer and you will be fine.

I too would like to have gotten the 605 kit but the FRPP CAI will have to do for now

According to what a tech from FRP said if you get their upgrades done at purchase then the full 3 year 36,000 miles or 60,000 km warranty will apply. But if it is put on later then it is only 12month 12,000 miles or 20,000 km. But as you mentioned it can also depend on the dealer.

Archived