TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TEXAS....Get Together!!

GEM427

I have received a couple of e-mails asking when we were going to have another Meet and Greet here at the shop. We can do it anytime ya'll want to actually. The weather is getting warmer and time to play.If anyone is interested I can open the shop up again and we can do pretty much what we want. I can bring my grill and have everyone bring something and we can do a picnic and social right here in the lot. Bring the family and just hang out or do whatever ya'll can think of. Just let me know your ideas.

Gary :shift:

I would be interested. I'm relatively new to the Shelby scene so where is "the shop". I'm located in North Texas.

Sorry guys......the shop is Keith Craft Motorsports...859 J Place, Plano, Texas 75074. We don't have to do it here as it was just a suggestion. The actual Shelby club will be meeting on May 23rd at Midway Point for a small car show and fund raiser for our veterans if anyone would like to attend let me know and I will post the details.

Gary

Sorry guys......the shop is Keith Craft Motorsports...859 J Place, Plano, Texas 75074. We don't have to do it here as it was just a suggestion. The actual Shelby club will be meeting on May 23rd at Midway Point for a small car show and fund raiser for our veterans if anyone would like to attend let me know and I will post the details.

Gary

Wish I could join on the 23rd. I will be out of town, but keep us posted on future events. I would be interested in meeting some of the local Shelby owners.

Little far, but I'm always looking for get togethers in the Houston area. There are a few events coming up around here though.

Breast cancer fund raiser car wash and car show at Hooters on 59 in Sugarland May 17

Transformers Opening Night Car Show at the Alamo Draft House in Katy

Little far, but I'm always looking for get togethers in the Houston area. There are a few events coming up around here though.

Breast cancer fund raiser car wash and car show at Hooters on 59 in Sugarland May 17

Transformers Opening Night Car Show at the Alamo Draft House in Katy

These sound cool. Only it is supposed to rain tomorrow, so that leaves me out!!! Give me more info on the Alamo Draft House.

• 3 weeks later...
I have received a couple of e-mails asking when we were going to have another Meet and Greet here at the shop. We can do it anytime ya'll want to actually. The weather is getting warmer and time to play.If anyone is interested I can open the shop up again and we can do pretty much what we want. I can bring my grill and have everyone bring something and we can do a picnic and social right here in the lot. Bring the family and just hang out or do whatever ya'll can think of. Just let me know your ideas.

Gary :shift:

Bump... I'm pretty comitted (just ask my wife) through Mid-America but would be intersted in setting a July date for a TX get together?

We missed your open day & getting a look at what projects are in-shop is always a good excuse to make the trek up to Plano.

Cheers, Dave & Donna

Archived