TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Feedback on the Interior Upgrade?

I had the red and black interior upgrade added to my Super Snake and I got to see it for the first time on Wednesday when I flew out to SAI to go over the car before it was shipped back to me in Michigan. I haven't had time to upload any pictures yet, but I can tell you the interior looks great with the new seat covers. I'll try to post a photo for you this weekend.

The seats felt great too. A lot more padding on the sides of the seat, which at first felt different getting in and out of the car, but once you're in the seat you really notice the difference. Can't wait to get the car back to spend more time in them!!! :shift:

I had the red and black interior upgrade added to my Super Snake and I got to see it for the first time on Wednesday when I flew out to SAI to go over the car before it was shipped back to me in Michigan. I haven't had time to upload any pictures yet, but I can tell you the interior looks great with the new seat covers. I'll try to post a photo for you this weekend.

The seats felt great too. A lot more padding on the sides of the seat, which at first felt different getting in and out of the car, but once you're in the seat you really notice the difference. Can't wait to get the car back to spend more time in them!!! :shift:

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

I think the interior looks great! I'm having mine done with the silver inserts against an ebony black SS. :yup:

Bart

Mine is the 427 White inserts in the photo on the website. I am very pleased with the way it complements the exterior of the car. A lot of people have made positive coments about it. I'll post some better photo's this weekend.

One thing I did that surprised me today was opening the trunk and finding all the old interior in there.

Mine is the 427 White inserts in the photo on the website. I am very pleased with the way it complements the exterior of the car. A lot of people have made positive coments about it. I'll post some better photo's this weekend.

One thing I did that surprised me today was opening the trunk and finding all the old interior in there.

Big box, huh.

OH NO, the red is gorgeous!!!

VERY sporty and classy, MUCH better in person.

I have a white SS, correction, will have one, working on 12 weeks as we speak, so I'm doing the white inserts, but now I'm torn on red stitching or White. the white definitely pops better, but as you all know the car already has some red stitching on the shift boot and steering wheel. Any thoughts on red vs white??

:happy feet:

Archived