TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Totally forgot

MikeCMM

Last Saturday I took my wife's SGT out for the first time this Spring to get gas. As I was driving, I really could tell the difference between the SGT and my 500. It felt so light and nimble. Probably because of the Shelby suspension and a lighter motor up front. And the clutch is alot more driver friendly in my opinion. I really had forgotten how much fun it was to drive an SGT. One thing is for sure. When she's not looking I'll have to get it out on the road more. What a nice drive!

Last Saturday I took my wife's SGT out for the first time this Spring to get gas. As I was driving, I really could tell the difference between the SGT and my 500. It felt so light and nimble. Probably because of the Shelby suspension and a lighter motor up front. And the clutch is alot more driver friendly in my opinion. I really had forgotten how much fun it was to drive an SGT. One thing is for sure. When she's not looking I'll have to get it out on the road more. What a nice drive!

God for bid you get a scratch on it !!! You'll be shifting your car with your :censored: !!! :hysterical:

I took a friend out for a spirited ride last Saturday. He was impressed with the handling too!!

Mike are you cheating on your GT500? :o

:cry:

Mike are you cheating on your GT500? :o

:cry:

Uhm....Yeah! If you compare them like women, the SGT is like a freaky gymnast. Capable of doing wild things. The 500..well you just hang on for dear life and enjoy the ride. :hysterical:

They are both a pleasure to drive. I'm hoping the weather will be nice tomorrow because I plan and taking both of them out for a spin. I'll take my lumps later for getting HER car dirty. It'll be worth it.

Just make sure that you check your mirror often... you want to make sure you are not being followed. You don't think the wife knows... right??

:ninja:

She's out right now in the Merc. I think the only car she could keep up with me in would be the 500. Lots of long straights out in my neck of the woods. I should sneak out for a quickie. :hysterical:

Hmm good point! Seriously, I need to put air in the tires because the pressure sensor gage went off halfway to the gas station. If she finds out about that I'll never hear the end of it. Yikes!!

Archived