TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pink and Black Shelby GT

StratGirl

Somebody else got sick of the grey stripes.

Not sure if anyone watched, But there is show on NBC called "Kath and Kim" and the daughter Kath has a black Shelby GT w/ the same pink stripes. Interesting.

I just asked my girl, and she said she read in a magizine that it's a Breast Cancer awareness car.

Not sure if anyone watched, But there is show on NBC called "Kath and Kim" and the daughter Kath has a black Shelby GT w/ the same pink stripes. Interesting.

I just asked my girl, and she said she read in a magizine that it's a Breast Cancer awareness car.

Here's the 2009 version!

http://www.fordvehicles.com/warriorsinpink/mustang/

At first glance of the rear I didn't think it was an actual Shelby because of the spoiler, but then I noticed it has correct badging, hood scoop, fascia, etc. And I wondered why anyone would spend so much money to clone a Shelby GT when they could buy one for less money than the parts. So then I thought it must be real. But then I wondered how anyone with a Shelby could put pink stripes on it, and go through the time and expense to paint the hoodscoop pink, etc. So then i thought it must be fake. lol I just can't tell from these pics.

Interesting find Stratgirl. Thanks for sharing.

Try getting the vin number if you see the car again. This way we can find out if it is a Shelby that has been modified or a modified Mustang GT.

Steve

I actually found the pics on another mustang site. If I saw it in person, I would've checked for a CSM# and VIN. Although you probably wouldn't be able to see if there is a CSM through that heavy window tint. Which was another reason that made me think it was a clone at first glance.

I think pink is cool, I wonder if this is a man or womens car. Looks like something Robert would like.

Sharon

Ha, I'm guessing by the pink fuzzy &%$* around the steering wheel and rear view mirror, it's a girl's car.

My wife would like it...

She really wanted to trade her 2006 Black V-6 Coupe in for one of the 2008/2009 Warrior's in Pink Mustangs...

Now she is thinking about how to get the Base Terlingua Package with PINK Rabbits, instead of Yellow :drool:

As long as she's happy, then I'm happy :shift:

Gregg

07SGT0547

Guest hfrosso
Found in a wallmart parking lot in NJ. Discuss. :lurk:

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4.jpg

1-4.jpg

I could be wrong but the trunk letters looks like "dheldy" ???!!! :headscratch:

or maybe i need glasses?? :headscratch:

"Barrett-Jackson Red" can look pink from certain angles, and when digitally captured, (see pic), but I vote that this is an 07 SGT that someone re-striped in pink. The side stripes aren't quite right, as mentioned, but the fender emblems and other details say it's probably real, IMO. People can do whatever they want with their cars, (see other pic), and we don't have to like it, but in the end they will pay the price in resale value.

post-12805-1242094329_thumb.jpg

post-12805-1242094389_thumb.jpg

post-12805-1242094329_thumb.jpg

post-12805-1242094389_thumb.jpg

Yup, anyone else have mud flaps on their SGT? First one ive seen with mud flaps.

I have "splash guards". GT500 splash guards on the rear and mud flaps trimmed to a similar size and profile on the front. I added the fronts after my track tires did a "nice" job sand blasting the front fender lips and rocker panels.

I think it's a custom SHELBY GT.....plain & simple

It is not a clone... just a re-striped Shelby GT. I cannot believe everyone is so surprised when a Shelby surfaces with different stripes- a lot of the stripes on SGTs are defective..

In this case, the female owner (hopefully! :hysterical: ) decided to go pink with the stripes..

Yes, it's dirty... :cry: But it is also driven!! :shift: Good for her! (or... him? [please no])

Hmmm. . . . Someone wanted the Warriors In Pink car, but really wanted the Shelby GT. . . . so they decided to have best of both?

It looks to be a legit SGT - add GT500 spoiler - swap out the exhaust for something a little louder. . . . . . . . pink stripes / loud exhaust??? A bit of a conflict of interest. . . . . . but whatever. Not my choice of color combo, but to each their own.

We should offer them some pink pit stripes for the fenders. If it is a legit SGT - I'd still not want to be up against it on the track if I were in a Civic.

Trevor

Archived