TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Royal purple Lubricants

I am looking to put royal purple in my car. I found out today from Royal purple that they do not make a synthetic for the tremec's in our cars. But they do make a synthetic for the rear end, and ofcourse the engines. As far as ford knows the diff fluid still requires lubricant modifiers whereas Royal purple says they are already blended in. Has anyone used royal purple in their cars yet? Did it measure up to their claims of reduced running temps and less parasitic power loss? So far myself I have only read good things. Anyone heard different?

Thanks,

Jim

I am looking to put royal purple in my car. I found out today from Royal purple that they do not make a synthetic for the tremec's in our cars. But they do make a synthetic for the rear end, and ofcourse the engines. As far as ford knows the diff fluid still requires lubricant modifiers whereas Royal purple says they are already blended in. Has anyone used royal purple in their cars yet? Did it measure up to their claims of reduced running temps and less parasitic power loss? So far myself I have only read good things. Anyone heard different?

Thanks,

Jim

I'm sorry. There's a joke and I can't resist. A bear is asking about lubricants??? :hysterical:

On a serious note, I have heard of a few folks that have used RP. I think Iceman does, but I'm not certain.

post-19912-1242066744.gif

post-19912-1242066744.gif

Jim give me a call. I run R.P engine oil in both my 65`s & 68` as for the rear-end fluid I have it in my pick-up & ended up having to put the modifier in it as it developed a noise after a period of time.Royal purple is a good product ,have used it for years.

Archived