TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ottawa Show

Aussie67

Hey guys, enough of the suspense, where are the pics from the Stirling Ford show in Ottawa? Who attended from Team Shelby and what members took their cars?

Why so secretive everyone, what is going on? Cough up, I want information, it is lonely here in Australia without y'all, at least feed me some information.

Jimbo, did you go, how about Steve & Randy and Mark and Eric where is everyone? Did Rob and Sharon go this year?

This is killing me.....................

Hi Peter,

Jim guessed it right: I went to the Ottawa show. Randy was there too, as well as Paul (kaylan), Wayne (canuck) and Dan (soniam), who were also there at last year's event. Rob and Sharon were not attending the event. Mike wasn't there either

The weather was lousy to say the least. It rained most of the day, but the car count was still substantially up from last year, both overall and as far as Shelbys are concerned. There even was one Supersnake 427 edition (Ray from the Ottawa area who was also at the show last year before his red coupe was converted; I don't think he is a member on this site).

I only took a few pictures and need to find a way to download them (I just had this camera for a few weeks and I'm having trouble installing the software on my computer).

In the meantime, here is the link to some pics of the event that I found on the Montreal Mustang Club website.

http://www.montrealmustang.org/forum/index...showtopic=24595

Hi Peter,

Jim guessed it right: I went to the Ottawa show. Randy was there too, as well as Paul (kaylan), Wayne (canuck) and Dan (soniam), who were also there at last year's event. Rob and Sharon were not attending the event. Mike wasn't there either

The weather was lousy to say the least. It rained most of the day, but the car count was still substantially up from last year, both overall and as far as Shelbys are concerned. There even was one Supersnake 427 edition (Ray from the Ottawa area who was also at the show last year before his red coupe was converted; I don't think he is a member on this site).

I only took a few pictures and need to find a way to download them (I just had this camera for a few weeks and I'm having trouble installing the software on my computer).

In the meantime, here is the link to some pics of the event that I found on the Montreal Mustang Club website.

http://www.montrealmustang.org/forum/index...showtopic=24595

Thanks for the link and the post Eric, glad you made it across. Sorry to hear the weather was crappy, but I'm sure glad there was a good turn out. Wow, that is a lot of T Birds at the show. Looking forward to seeing your pics once you get it sorted out.

Sorry to hear you other guys didn't make it, but sure hope you are all doing well.

I am still without my cars, but not for much longer, my GT/CS arrives at my house tomorrow and the GT500 lands in Melbourne for the conversion on Thursday. Not much longer now.

Stay well all.

PJ

• 10 months later...

Archived