TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT Mustand....SWEET!

ShelbyDude

Got our first 2010 GT Mustang in a couple of weeks ago. MSRP on this was $37,890!!!!

A guy from OH bought this. He trade his 2008 Challenger SRT-8 with only 2900 miles on it.

He missed his mustang and had to have another one and this was just what he was looking for! He said he took this to a car show when he got home the next day and he won first place! :happy feet:

900041.jpg

900042.jpg

900043.jpg

900044.jpg

900045.jpg

900046.jpg

900047.jpg

900048.jpg

The spoiler helps the rear end look.......Is it Factory Equipment???????

Everything on that came from the factory. The spoiler is the raised spoiler which is part of an appearance package. It is optional. I like the hood scoop. Looks a LOT better than the tiny one.

Those are some of the best photos I've seen of the new Mustang. I'm glad the buyer returned to the fold.

SD - glad to have you back. We've wondered aloud from time to time where you went! I hope all is well for you.

That Challenger is a beautiful car. Worlds nicer than the new Camaro. Too bad the Challenger is so heavy - I've beaten several SRT-8's and R/T's at our local drag strips by a wide margin.

I saw a similar equipped car last week. Don't you think additional hood scoop on top of the already scooped hood looks a little cheesy?

Yes , you don't need to over do it. The stock hood looks just right. Ford did a great job on this car , both in and out.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a similar equipped car last week. Don't you think additional hood scoop on top of the already scooped hood looks a little cheesy?

So far, I just don't like the 2010 Mustang design, though I've seen only pictures.....With the spoiler, it looks a bit too RICEY :headscratch: And I agree with the hood scoop comment-cheesy, tacked on :fool:

Archived