TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Son and Friends request

I need to know how to go about asking Taylor Swift to visit a 19 year old in serious condition. he and my son joined the Army reserves this year and will go regular duty later, My son leaves in August, Well last week his freind went to basic and fell out, found out he has acute Luekemia and is at U of M hospital in Columbia Mo. he has double numonia and is undergoing chemo 24/7 for a week and has taken 6 pints of blood. They put him in an induced coma and took all that out last night he is improving but very sick, My son is staying by his side for the next 6 weeks. He lost his girl freind in a head on collision and we buried her 3 days after Lamonte. He is very upset but asked me how to go about getting his freind a visit from his request from this Taylor Swift. I have no idea and from what I'm getting from the doctors is he has slim chances to survive and don't how how to tell my son yet. I'm off work now because of my injury and can't do alot. So if someone has a clue on contacts and what way to go get this young soldier a request would be great, Thanks So Much for any help. Mickey

You can also contact the make a wish foundation. We have close friend that at 17 had similar situation, they helped make things happen for this fine young man. Our prayers are with you and your family.

SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SITUATION. I WOULD TRY TO CONTACT

HER RECORD LABEL FOR STARTERS AND THEN THRU THEM GET MS. SWIFT'S TALENT

AGENCY OR MANAGERS NAME AND PHONE NUMBER.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT RECORD LABEL SHE IS RECORDING UNDER , BUT YOU CAN

PROBABLY GOOGLE HERE NAME AND FIND OUT.

I ALSO BELIEVE SHE IS CURRENTLY ON TOUR.

GOD BLESS YOU , YOUR FAMILY AND FRIEND.

RESPECTFULLY,

SCOTTY

I joined myspace so I could post to her site mybe help then some other places tomorrow, The boys where going through thier boot camps and then try to go to Korea then on too college for diesel mechanics in Ark. the've been best friends for 3 years and share an apartment till full duty. Thanks for the thoughts and info, I didn't know who she was till this morning, later Mickey

Archived