TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many SGTs will be in Sealy, TX June 12th?

rush_junky

June 12th....Shelby meet @ the Lone Star Motorsport Park in Sealy, Texas. It's a quarter mile track.

This will be my first time at a track; I'm nervous but it should be lots of fun.

I'm curious as to how many other SGTs are planning on being there?

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40495

June 12th....Shelby meet @ the Lone Star Motorsport Park in Sealy, Texas. It's a quarter mile track.

This will be my first time at a track; I'm nervous but it should be lots of fun.

Can one of the moderators please change the title of this topic to " How many SGTs will be in Sealy, TX June 12th? " I really appreciate it. :unsure:

Where is Sealy?

Sealy is about 50 miles west of downtown Houston.

Hawaii is not that far; no excuses :)

My car is up in Plano by Dallas... hahahaha

My mind is in Hawaii but body in Florida at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...

What a craptacular day...

I sat at Katy Mills for 2 hours waiting for someone to show up and then walked into Bass Pro Shops and walked straight into the first stationary object in the place and JACKED my knee...so not only did I have to limp back to my car on one leg, but then drive my car with extreme pain with every push of the clutch....for 180 miles...

BTW- I passed the track we were gonna go to, and by then there were several cars there already...but you guys didnt want any part of me by then, I was plenty hot...

Hope it was fun! I would prefer a day not in the heat of summer though next time...103 was kinda ridiculous even in the car. And the memo about not meeting at Katy Mills would have been a handy plus as well. :censored:

What a craptacular day...

I sat at Katy Mills for 2 hours waiting for someone to show up and then walked into Bass Pro Shops and walked straight into the first stationary object in the place and JACKED my knee...so not only did I have to limp back to my car on one leg, but then drive my car with extreme pain with every push of the clutch....for 180 miles...

BTW- I passed the track we were gonna go to, and by then there were several cars there already...but you guys didnt want any part of me by then, I was plenty hot...

Hope it was fun! I would prefer a day not in the heat of summer though next time...103 was kinda ridiculous even in the car. And the memo about not meeting at Katy Mills would have been a handy plus as well. :censored:

Did you change your avator after your craptacular day? Sorry to hear that I wouldn't be too happy after driving 180 miles. What stationary object did you walk into?

It was my first time at a track of any kind and I must say....IT WAS A BLAST ! It was damned HOT but worth it IMHO....

Thank you mach1mustanggt500 for getting this thing together !

DubbsFaris, I'm sorry the lines of communication were broken with the organizer. I had kept in touch with him via e-mail.

Archived