TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who wants the GT500 Performance Cooling Package

Do you want the Cooling Package?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Please make a selection so we can let SAI know what the demand potential is.

• Yes, I want the GT500 Performance Cooling Package (SS or GT500 Owner)
    • Yes I want the package and I am in SS production
    • Yes I want the pacakge and I am pre SS production
    • Yes I want the package and I am Post SS production
    • Yes, I just want the Heat Exchanger (SS or GT500 Owner)
    • Yes, I just want the Radiator (SS or GT500 Owner)
    • Yes, I want just the Radiator and Heat Exchanger (SS or GT500 Owner)
    • Yes, I just want the Shelby Engine Coolant Reservoirs (SS or GT500 Owner)
    • I have already order the package for my Super Snake
    • I have already order the package for my GT500
    • I have a Shelby GT and want a Performance Cooling Package (Heat Exchanger Not Included)
    • I have a Shelby GT/SC and want a Shelby Performance Cooling Package
    • I have a Shelby GT and want a Shelby Radiator
    • I have a Shelby GT/SC and want a Shelby Radiator and Shelby Heat Exchanger
    • I have a Shebly GT or GT/SC and want the Shelby Engine Bay Reservoirs
    • I have a Mustang GT and want a Shelby Performance Cooling Package (Heat Exchanger Not Included)
    • I have a Supercharged Mustang GT and want a Shelby Performance Cooling Package
    • I have a Mustang GT and want a Shelby Radiator only
    • I have a Supercharged Mustang GT and want a Shelby Radiator and Heat Exchanger Only

The real purpose of this poll is to determine the level of interest in the GT500 Community for the NEW Shelby GT500 Performance Cooling Package. Please vote. This will allow SAI to really understand demand so that we can better equip ourselves to get the product out to everybody that is interested as quickly as possible considering production timelines etc....

Thanks for voting. After you vote, please add a message to the thread simply stating that you voted and your selection. This way SAI can contact you directly when the time is appropriate. If you choose to remain anonymous that is fine as well.

Dactyl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the radiator, just need to order the H/E.

I'll be putting the whole kit on my vert when it gets Super Snaked.

Got a larger HE and am interested in the radiator. Don't know what else is available to keep temps in safe ranges. The model of my HE is escaping me right now (late) and I don't know if it will work with upgraded radiator although I think it would. Cool is cool!

Got a larger HE and am interested in the radiator. Don't know what else is available to keep temps in safe ranges. The model of my HE is escaping me right now (late) and I don't know if it will work with upgraded radiator although I think it would. Cool is cool!

Sorry, larger heat exchanger doesn't mean better. The Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger employs dual puller fans and keeps IAT2's at a very low operating temperature. It has been data logged and tested over a number of months and has been proven to out perform the competition. The combination of the radiator and heat exchanger that utilized proprietary NASCAR cores are simply the best products for your car.

Hello,

I am a proud owner of a post production SS 427 and will like to know if this upgrade is already available as we are in a need of it.

Thnxs,

Francisco

Francisco

The purpose of this poll is to better enable SAI and myself (the manufacturer) to understand what the demand level is for the products so that we can meet demand.

Thanks to the internet we can reach out and to people like yourself all over the world and get a gauge of interest.

This enables us to have a better understanding of Supply and Demand.

By everybody chiming in as to what their preference is we can hopefully meet demand with supply sooner rather than later.

VC

you left a catagory out.

I'm am already an SS and I bought the parts independently; and installed them myself.

Anyone who has a Snake and has driven it knows it gets hot and many have already modified.

Probably would have bought Shelby if it had been available.

you left a catagory out.

I'm am already an SS and I bought the parts independently; and installed them myself.

Anyone who has a Snake and has driven it knows it gets hot and many have already modified.

Probably would have bought Shelby if it had been available.

I see you have an AFCO Heat Exchanger but no Radiator. Trust me when I tell you, you drive two identical SS's next to one another on the same day for 20 minutes and then go from a roll and nail it, the one with the Shelby Heat Exchanger and Shelby Radiator will roll out hard.

Not to mention, these are "Official Shelby Parts" The others are not. I've had a lot of guys switch out from the AFCO for the Shelby Heat Exchanger and Radiator because it makes that big a difference cooling wise and because they are original Shelby Parts.

You can always sell that other stuff on EBAY. Again, we are trying to gauge interest in the package, not what others have done previously.

Thanks for posting.

Van

I see you have an AFCO Heat Exchanger but no Radiator. Trust me when I tell you, you drive two identical SS's next to one another on the same day for 20 minutes and then go from a roll and nail it, the one with the Shelby Heat Exchanger and Shelby Radiator will roll out hard.

Not to mention, these are "Official Shelby Parts" The others are not. I've had a lot of guys switch out from the AFCO for the Shelby Heat Exchanger and Radiator because it makes that big a difference cooling wise and because they are original Shelby Parts.

You can always sell that other stuff on EBAY. Again, we are trying to gauge interest in the package, not what others have done previously.

Thanks for posting.

Van

Van,

I can attest to the fact that having the AFCO Heat Exchanger is not enough. Anyway, I was ready to pull the trigger to buying directly from you the cooling package and then you post this thread. What to do now? Wait for you and SAI or just pull the trigger now? I would really like it to have the parts to be Shelby branded!

Dana

Van,

I can attest to the fact that having the AFCO Heat Exchanger is not enough. Anyway, I was ready to pull the trigger to buying directly from you the cooling package and then you post this thread. What to do now? Wait for you and SAI or just pull the trigger now? I would really like it to have the parts to be Shelby branded!

Dana

Dana

As long as you vote and let your voice be heard. When the time is right, I would be grateful to take your order. I can take it now but I cannot guarantee when it will be available or ready to ship. I am doing this poll so that we can get ahead of the curve for demand. These items take time to make but they are very much worth the wait.

Van

Archived