TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS Floor Mat Emblems

Maybe salvaged. It looks like some of his other items for sale are stuff stripped from auto salvage :shrug:

From their auction description: Never installed, new in box.

Which is why I'm wondering where they are getting them from. I wouldn't mind having some myself but they are not available for retail purchase. At least that was the case.

When they say new in the box are they talking a Ford parts box?

Steve

I caught this auction as well. They aren't supposed to be sold to the public. Probably a warranty replacement that wasn't used; hence, they are still new.

Well I gave that some thought also but IIRC the warranty process is that SAI installs the emblems onto Ford mats in Vegas. Meaning either the dealer or SAI orders a set of mats from Ford and then SAI installs the emblems. The mats are then shipped to the dealer.

I guess we will have to wait and see if more of them show up on ebay.

Steve

Ebay Auction

Someone on ebay is selling a pair of the Shelby GT floor mat emblems. Just the emblems that they say are in the original box.

Aren't these one of the items that is not to be sold?

Steve

SOLD for $ 248.01,,on May 16th,2009.,,, :hysterical: ,,how much ???,are the whole floor mate set. :lurk:

SOLD for $ 248.01,,on May 16th,2009.,,, :hysterical: ,,how much ???,are the whole floor mate set. :lurk:

There was a set of Mats that sold on ebay for $408 the person who bought them was on this forum. :cry:

I asked the seller of the current auction how he obtained these and he said off his 07 SGT that he sold. He said he sold the car without the mats. Its pretty sad for the person who bought the car without mats. I highly doubt any knowledgable person would have bought the car without the mats. I bet the car was a repo and he took as much as he could off the car before it went back to the bank.

I asked the seller of the current auction how he obtained these and he said off his 07 SGT that he sold. He said he sold the car without the mats. Its pretty sad for the person who bought the car without mats.

Another honest seller :banghead:

From the sellers auction description:

Never installed, new in box.

Which is why I started this thread. To try and find out how someone got a set of emblems new in the box especially when SAI most likely received them from the manufacturer in bulk.

Steve

Another honest seller :banghead:

From the sellers auction description:

Never installed, new in box.

Which is why I started this thread. To try and find out how someone got a set of emblems new in the box especially when SAI most likely received them from the manufacturer in bulk.

Steve

Ebay sellers can be very misleading I find alot of people selling used things that they claim as new it really does bother me as well when I find these deadbeat ebayers.

Here is the response from the seller who sold the emblems on ebay

They came with the Shelby GT I bought new in 2007 (CSM SGT0701). I replaced the stock mats with Shelby Signature mats. I sold the car in December and kept these plates.

Ebay Auction

Someone on ebay is selling a pair of the Shelby GT floor mat emblems. Just the emblems that they say are in the original box.

Aren't these one of the items that is not to be sold?

Steve

their at it again, :doh: ,,more Shelby floor mates on Ebay,,its the whole mate this time. :rant2:

Archived