TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 on Ebay

Im not 100% but I dont even think this car is in production going off the vin#s people have provided and no window sticker available, but thats just my guess.

Very true z-dog. I ran that VIN and its nowhere yet... No window sticker, etc.

That car is a ways off from reality. Its a dealer with a few allocations he's trying to sell.

I shot this cat an email, this was his response:

The current eta for the grabber blue is the end of May, and June for the red. This is as of 5-5-09. If there are any changes I'll post them asap thanks Rich

- carkingrich Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Ford : Mustang

Item Id: 170329788894

End time: May-14-09 18:09:37 PDT

Seller:

carkingrich (49)

100.0% Positive Feedback

Member since Jul-26-03 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Bidding has now surpassed the msrp and the reserve still isnt met :nonono:

The buyer will be crying the blues in 6-8 months. The price then will be $2-$3K under MSRP, if they can find buyers. The dealers will be crying as well because they can not sell their cars and the flooring will be due.

Who in the right mind would pay over MSRP after what has happened to the value of these cars? A fool and his money are soon parted!

The buyer will be crying the blues in 6-8 months. The price then will be $2-$3K under MSRP, if they can find buyers. The dealers will be crying as well because they can not sell their cars and the flooring will be due.

Who in the right mind would pay over MSRP after what has happened to the value of these cars? A fool and his money are soon parted!

I agree with the over MSRP no one should pay over MSRP. But, if anyone is promising a delivery date they are playing Russian Roulette.

I am in dialogue with a factory rep about mine, and so far she hasn't provided me any information. I told her today, I didn't need any information but the date it will be shipped. She is to contact me again by 5 P.M. Thursday, if I get any worthwile information I will post a new thread.

Cobra09

i just listed both our cars. We have a coupe and convertible that have already been built and invoiced. Should be here in the next 1-2 weeks.

I listed them at 10k over we'll see what happens, ya never know.

$10,000.00 over the MSRP, great way to alienate a potential buyer. Some of you guys will never learn.

I have sold 3 of the 4 allocations at MSRP. The first two are built and waiting shippment. I dont want to even GUESS when Ford and AA will ship them. I dont think they are going to let them go before they have ALL the bugs out. I would like to ride by. I bet it looks cool with all the GT500s sitting in the lot!

MM

I have sold 3 of the 4 allocations at MSRP. The first two are built and waiting shippment. I dont want to even GUESS when Ford and AA will ship them. I dont think they are going to let them go before they have ALL the bugs out. I would like to ride by. I bet it looks cool with all the GT500s sitting in the lot!

MM

What bugs could they have ? They are shipping 2010 mustangs. The mechanicals are the same as 09 GT500's except for some kr parts.

Original auction ended

Final bid: US $54,100.00 Reserve not met

Relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...A1%7C240%3A1308

Guess he will keep listing the car until he gets it sold.

Beefcake: have you had any interst on yours at 10 over?

if you don't ask you don't get it

i already posted here months ago that board members could buy at msrp

Most will pass on over MSRP, unless money is no object. If that were the case, I'd be buying a Porsche GT3 twin turbo. If they wanted over MSRP for mine, I'd pass. I got my 2010 GT500 for $1K under, most wanted MSRP and one bast :censored: wanted 16K over. It's just simple greed. That's why some dealers still have new 08's and 09's on their lot. What goes around comes around. And guess where I'll tell my buddies to buy their new Fords from...

Original auction ended

Final bid: US $54,100.00 Reserve not met

Relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...A1%7C240%3A1308

Guess he will keep listing the car until he gets it sold.

Beefcake: have you had any interst on yours at 10 over?

i've had a few calls, i dont' expect to get 10 over, like i said, i advertised to board members at msrp, i gotta list em how the boss says to though,

i've got no 08's and no 09's and sold 4 of the 1000 kr's

i've had a few calls, i dont' expect to get 10 over, like i said, i advertised to board members at msrp, i gotta list em how the boss says to though,

i've got no 08's and no 09's and sold 4 of the 1000 kr's

selling at invoice is going to be hard as many dealers are selling the 2010 GT500's at just over invoice. The market is soft and so are the banks. With that being said if you finance a new 2010 gt500 with a nice down you are looking at $900.00 a month. Thats with excellent credit. :finger:

What bugs could they have ? They are shipping 2010 mustangs. The mechanicals are the same as 09 GT500's except for some kr parts.

I DONT know what bugs the car could have. Im just saying the cars ARENT shipping for some reason! Im sure AA is making SURE EVERYTHING is perfect on the cars before they ship.

We can guess about all kinds of problems. Its not just a cold air intake. Its a NEW body style.

MM

Archived