TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHAKER HOOD SCOOP

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42830

Be careful or the forum Nazi is going to close your thread. :)

Nazi?

Ok...hey, if people don't want me to keep things together FINE!

I have a lot better things to do with my time than police this for FREE trying to keep information in one place so you can easily find it later.

If you guys don't want to enforce some order around here I'm totally cool with it being the wild west!

Easier for me!

I thought it would be appreciated...if I was wrong, sorry!

JeffIsHereToo, I understood your first post, and didn't take it wrong. Just reading all of this after the comments were made. No worries.

You a good guy, and there's no need to get so frustrated. Although I have to admit the Nazi remark could get taken the poorly. Heck, I appreciate the effort.

:hide:

No body said they didnt appreciate what you do, including myself. You do a great job and do it well. I also dont recall including any names in my post. It was a general remark not directed at anyone. If you think you fall into that category then thats on you.

If this is going to turn into a "no fun zone" where no jokes are allowed Im sorry, I didnt get that memo. I am now aware of the new policy and Ill abide to it, sir.

No, Reino, it's not that jokes aren't allowed. It's just difficult to understand a person's comments via text (email, forums, etc.). Basically, things can get misread when you don't have the right context AND/OR you don't have any body language to read. This goes for all of us.

Not all of us spend our lives cataloging the myriad of posts and threads. So if a post or thread is repeated what is the big deal?

It's not a big deal!

The only things I try to keep in a central location are those things I have pinned because these are important things that MANY have questions on. It's also about respecting the time of others that always offer help here. A long time ago I noticed people posting info they already posted or looking up things for people or bumping things up so not to loose them and I decided to create pinned major topic items to keep all this great info in one place. We have new owners and new people checking in each day and if it were me I for sure would love to be able to just page through the info.

Nothing pisses me off more than someone that will say "hey I see there is 6 pages of info on "X" but I don't have time to read it all so can someone just answer my question..." I think that's rude! If it's not important enough for you to look through the info, it sure shouldn't be important enough to me to spend 5 min of my time answering or looking it up for you.

Things like scoops, stripes, hood pins, often have nuggets of gold in them where people have taken a great deal of time to detail how to fix and install something. We don't want to loose that and we for sure don't wan to ask these people to post it again, and again, and again, because someone is too lazy to look themselves.

So when it's something like this, I could care less, it's not important, but when it's something I think needs to be controlled and kept orderly for all...such as when we had what 50 hood scoops threads, I do refer the person to the main discussion and close the thread. Pretty much what a moderator is supposed to do!

JEFF YOUR ALL GOOD AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. DO NOT SWEAT IT.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE THAT TRUELY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO. IF THE OTHERS

CAN NOT TO BAD FOR THEM. MAY I SUGGEST THAT HE TRY ANOTHER MUSTANG

WEBSITE. :hysterical:

THE NAZI COMMENT IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND THEY SHOULD APOLOGIZE.IMO

• 3 weeks later...
THE NAZI COMMENT IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND THEY SHOULD APOLOGIZE.IMO

Comrade, Sorry I didnt see this post and didnt responed sooner but I though this was a free country with free speech, atleast for a little while longer. I dont want to make this into a political topic or this topic will be closed too.

Example: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

Or a debate....

Example: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

All Ill say is its your opinion one should apologize for that comment. Your entitled your, and Im entitled mine..............

Archived