TEAM SHELBY FORUM

18" Alcoa KR Wheels

Does anyone know if those of us who do not own a KR can purchase the 18" Alcoa's that come with the KR? How about a ballpark price if we can? I'm assuming there is a weight saving with the Alcoas over the GT500 wheels. Am I making a correct assumption?

Yes, the forgings should be lighter. I don't think they are available, only as replacements for us actual KR owners. Most other KR only parts must be ordered with your car number and the bad parts returned, or so I understand the situation. I did see one set for sale here for $4,000 and they went away FAST.

You could call SAI and ask.

Does anyone know if those of us who do not own a KR can purchase the 18" Alcoa's that come with the KR? How about a ballpark price if we can? I'm assuming there is a weight saving with the Alcoas over the GT500 wheels. Am I making a correct assumption?

so far no, not available unless you own a KR.

• 4 months later...

I found a place where you can get rims, but they 20's which in my opinion are better looking than the 18's here is the website

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...oa%20Wheel.aspx

Hope this help

How is this even a convo anymore? We have been told a million itmes we cant get the wheels hood or front splitter. Why do we even ask anymore. its no now it will be no tomorrow and prolly keep bein no till everyone realizes that the kr's arent selling anymroe and they will make more money by selling the parts to the gen public.

Archived