TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I received someone Else's 2009 Team Shelby membership package

skiph

Well, I finally received my re-up of my Team Shelby account package. Everything looked good, even the size of the shirt was correct. But, upon looking at the membership card, turns out it is NOT me!

So the first name on the membership card is Robert, the member number is 2xxx.

If this is yours, feel free to send me a message and I'll make sure it get to ya.

2xxx is a REALLY low number!

Well, I finally received my re-up of my Team Shelby account package. Everything looked good, even the size of the shirt was correct. But, upon looking at the membership card, turns out it is NOT me!

If this is yours, feel free to send me a message and I'll make sure it get to ya.

bet your happy its not your dash plaque :hysterical:

the team member number and the number on the site are diff numbers

i have a 04xx card member number

Yea, the Member number I'm referring to is on the membership card.

So if you are out there and would like your card, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and on the question of how long does it take to get your membership package, it has been around 2 months for my for my original join, and renewal this year.

If you got someones elses package you need to call me or e-mail me so that I can take care of this and make sure that both of you get the right package.

Please e-mail me with both your names and I can take care of this on monday.

Sharon

Yea, the Member number I'm referring to is on the membership card.

So if you are out there and would like your card, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and on the question of how long does it take to get your membership package, it has been around 2 months for my for my original join, and renewal this year.

It ususally takes about 6 weeks but if you got the wrong one chances are someone else got your package so please e-mail me.

sharon

Lets see I became a memeber over a year ago and never got my stuff so I am not sure about the number but my subscription ran out by now...

Wouldn't that be something...

IF it has been more than 6 weeks and you still have not gotten your package please call us and I will look into what happened.

Sharon

Archived