TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Take off parts V6 coupe

DutchGT500

As you all know we did the whole Terlingua conversion. Now Tasca has 3 pallets of parts and the hood of our V6 pony package leather premium coupe. They say it will cost $1200-1300 to ship it to a FL address of a friend of ours. Wow. Is that correct?

We have the 4 17 inch Bullitt wheels and tires, complete rear axle, 4 leather seat covers, hood, fascia, exhaust and many brake, suspension and small parts. They are taken from a 1467 miles car so they are brand new.

What I like to suggest is, as being in The Netherlands it is difficult, if anyone of you close to Tasca Ford is willing to pick up the parts for me and sell them for me can have a percentage of the sale. PM me.

Are you interested in TWO hoods? :unsure: I have a brand new Performance White one from our Terlingua taking up too much space........ :ninja:

I could be :headscratch:

Are you going to Tulsa this year :shift:

Gregg

07SGT0547

I was in Tulsa today..... :play::hysterical2:

But yes we'll be there. If you think that you might want the hood send me a PM........... :beerchug:

PM Sent...

And did I forget that you live in Tulsa??? Maybe you'd be out of town during the Mid-America Meet :censored:

Gregg

07SGT0547

Archived