TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rearview Mirror

rigger

It shows it in accessories for gt 500 in the build & price section of Ford.ca. Price $674

Is this available to get

The factory does not offer Homelink or Temp for the GT500, If they did I would have got it, but you can order it from your dealer as an add-on (from the ford accessories book) after the cars arrives (they will install it at the dealership & charge you labor for it)

The factory does not offer Homelink or Temp for the GT500, If they did I would have got it, but you can order it from your dealer as an add-on (from the ford accessories book) after the cars arrives (they will install it at the dealership & charge you labor for it)

It would have been a nice factory option, a would have been a lot cheaper. :happy feet:

• 5 months later...

The three things Ford missed on I think was no outdoor temperture, no vanity lights for at least the passenger side, and no spare tire. Now I know it is a "muscle" car and all but not everyone is going to race these beasts! I LOVE the Nav system and highly recommend it. I use it alot down here for businesses I am unfamiliar with. Just plug in the address and listen to the lady!

• 3 weeks later...
Any way to turn off the auto dimmer? The mirror gets real dark at night. I guess this is for headlight glare but it makes it hard to see out the tiny Vert. back window.

I did not find this info in the manual.

The three things Ford missed on I think was no outdoor temperture, no vanity lights for at least the passenger side, and no spare tire. Now I know it is a "muscle" car and all but not everyone is going to race these beasts! I LOVE the Nav system and highly recommend it. I use it alot down here for businesses I am unfamiliar with. Just plug in the address and listen to the lady!

Didn't you get your can of Fix-A-Flat? :hysterical2:

Archived