TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obama Cuts Budget, Saves USA Economy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"REASONABLE PEOPLE" know our President is not a "MUSLIM AMERICAN HATING THUG".....

Your syntax is a bit garbled so I really don't understand the point of your post, however I don't get the overall impression that he loves America. He spends more time apologizing for being American than he does talking about our countries good qualities. He had to be shamed into wearing an American flag lapel pin (I know this is not a requirement but it speaks to his mindset). I get the impression that to him America is just the place where he happens to live and it's no big deal. On an almost daily basis he displays his ignorance of American culture and American values. He certainly has shown on multiple occasions a propensity to put the unions interests above those of the working man and has been quite "thuggish" in the furtherance of this agenda. In your own state he is threatening to withhold about 7 billion in "porkulus" money because the governor was going to cut state employees salaries by 10% and the state employees belong to the service workers international union. This union supported him in the election. His administration used threats and intimidation to get Chrysler bondholders to accept .29 on the dollar so he could give the UAW 55% of Chrysler. His administration, through ACORN, used threats and intimidation to get AIG executives to give back legally earned bonuses. ACORN is slated to get about 600 million in "porkulus" money. He fired the CEO of G.M. These are just a few examples of "thuggish" behavior. I'm sure we will see more.

No. As conservative we tolerate speech, though misguided, by others. We do not try to stifle or censor as do the liberals. And maybe by being exposed to conservative thought you may learn something.

Liberals are more Tolerant and believe the same toward many Conservatives.........

And believe me, I am learning alot from Conservative Posts on this Forum........

"Useless Whineing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals are more Tolerant and believe the same toward many Conservatives.........

And believe me, I am learning alot from Conservative Posts on this Forum........

"Useless Whineing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you KNOW that is BS. One only needs to look to Miss California and her exercise of free speech. Yea you lefties are tolerant all right

Sorry, you KNOW that is BS. One only needs to look to Miss California and her exercise of free speech. Yea you lefties are tolerant all right

You know Tim, I cannot defend Polosi a I agree with most of the negatives posted here.......

Like you say there are "BAD APPLES" in every Barrel of Politics....... :)

You know Tim, I cannot defend Polosi a I agree with most of the negatives posted here.......

Like you say there are "BAD APPLES" in every Barrel of Politics....... :)

Exactly, They all SUCK!

Have you taken the time to note that you are in the distinct minority on this site.

Well, of course he is; the subject matter of this website dictates this.

The number of true "middle class", middle aged workers who can afford to purchase a Shelby automobile, typically as a pleasure vehicle, is vastly outnumbered by those with more disposable income. Unlike the previous administration, the focus is now on the middle class, and less "pampering" of the wealthy. Ironically, most of those complaining about taxes actually got a tax break this year.

Visit a site such as Allfordmustangs.com, where the majority of members are shade-tree enthusiasts who actually drive their Mustangs to work (or to search for work) each day, and they will have a different opinion.

Hell, even "Joe the Plumber" finally realized he got a tax break. Whether he decides to start paying them, or not, is a seperate issue.

Well, of course he is; the subject matter of this website dictates this.

The number of true "middle class", middle aged workers who can afford to purchase a Shelby automobile, typically as a pleasure vehicle, is vastly outnumbered by those with more disposable income. Unlike the previous administration, the focus is now on the middle class, and less "pampering" of the wealthy. Ironically, most of those complaining about taxes actually got a tax break this year.

Visit a site such as Allfordmustangs.com, where the majority of members are shade-tree enthusiasts who actually drive their Mustangs to work (or to search for work) each day, and they will have a different opinion.

Hell, even "Joe the Plumber" finally realized he got a tax break. Whether he decides to start paying them, or not, is a seperate issue.

Dont feed us a line of crap. I am unemployed, I got NOTHING! I get NOTHING! I work several part time jobs and go to school, I dont take unemployment and I repeat, I get nothing. OB is for the people that pay nothing, not for those of us to choose to try to make it on our own!

Dont feed us a line of crap. I am unemployed, I got NOTHING! I get NOTHING! I work several part time jobs and go to school, I dont take unemployment and I repeat, I get nothing. OB is for the people that pay nothing, not for those of us to choose to try to make it on our own!

Tim;

I wish you the best but Unemployment is not a hand out.....You helped earn it if you need it.......

Tim;

I wish you the best but Unemployment is not a hand out.....You helped earn it if you need it.......

I know its not a hand out but, becasue I go to school to better my self, I may not qualify and becasue I work part time jobs, tha amount of information they wanted was obscene and, made it difficult

Ok...I will start by saying that I think the question was BS to be asked and that it was set-up on the girl and had no place in the pageant.

Having said that, what "lefties" are intolerant of is hypocrisy of the sanctimonious.

This woman came off with her "this is how I was raised" and "I'm a Christian", yet later we learn she got fake boobs for the pageant, posed for pictures to be a Victoria Secret model, lied on her application, later lied when asked if there were anymore well... In other words she's just like everyone else...and has a right, like everyone else, to her opinion! But when that opinion is wrapped in what is supposed to be wholesome Christian message, you gotta to expect people are going to dig a little deeper.

Again Perez Hilton is a looser and had an agenda...I really don't get why he was a judge in the first place!

I know its not a hand out but, becasue I go to school to better my self, I may not qualify and becasue I work part time jobs, tha amount of information they wanted was obscene and, made it difficult

Hoping something pops for you soon Tim!

Ok...I will start by saying that I think the question was BS to be asked and that it was set-up on the girl and had no place in the pageant.

Having said that, what "lefties" are intolerant of is hypocrisy of the sanctimonious.

This woman came off with her "this is how I was raised" and "I'm a Christian", yet later we learn she got fake boobs for the pageant, posed for pictures to be a Victoria Secret model, lied on her application, later lied when asked if there were anymore well... In other words she's just like everyone else...and has a right, like everyone else, to her opinion! But when that opinion is wrapped in what is supposed to be wholesome Christian message, you gotta to expect people are going to dig a little deeper.

Again Perez Hilton is a looser and had an agenda...I really don't get why he was a judge in the first place!

Dont dilute the issue. Shes a Christian, she lies, shes accountable to God, not to anyone else. I have no right to judge, you have no right to judge and neither does anyone else. Everything you metioned above is irrelevant. If she had a homosexual lover, that would be relative. But the things you mention above, as a Christian, makes her a sinner, like the rest of us. Ah, people in Glass houses

Dont dilute the issue. Shes a Christian, she lies, shes accountable to God, not to anyone else. I have no right to judge, you have no right to judge and neither does anyone else. Everything you metioned above is irrelevant. If she had a homosexual lover, that would be relative. But the things you mention above, as a Christian, makes her a sinner, like the rest of us. Ah, people in Glass houses

+ 1,000,000,000.

Guess what guys? Even the people that claim the do right all the time? Well... they really don't do right all the time...

Good thing everyone knows this.

Jeff, if she had a boob job, and if she applied to be a Victoria Secret model.....so what. Does she not have the right to say that her Christian beliefs do not support gay marriage? Is that not her right to have her opinion. And they asked for her opinion.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Someone asks her for her opinion. Then when she gives her opinion she is punished.

I don't know if she had a boob job or not. But I would surely vote for her to be a Victoria Secret model. Yea, I admit. I have lust in my heart as Jimmy Carter used to say.

And how is having a boob job and being a Victoria Secret model incompatible with being Christian? Remember God made beautifuly women and she certainly is beautiful

Tim;

A small % of Liberals are "Extreem Left Wing Queers".........

I believe the Judge is one of them and the question was inapropriate.........

Well, my friend, I hope your situation changes for the better very soon.

You dont take unemployment because you are employed and not eligible if your part-time jobs are "on the books". However, I am confused that you "got nothing, get nothing...try to make it on your own" yet you complain that "OB" doesn't give you anything.

I do symphathize with you as I am balancing two full time jobs at opposite ends of the valley, working a week at one location and a week at the other. One job I will be losing to Malaysia next month, and the other I will lose to Mexico at year's end, as well as having already lost jobs to China, Mexico and Malaysia during the Bush regime. These are engineering positions, not those "jobs that Americans don't want". I too am working on my second degree and currently taking 18 credit hours as well.

Tim, how has this administration impacted you financially?

You dont take unemployment because you are employed and not eligible if your part-time jobs are "on the books". However, I am confused that you "got nothing, get nothing...try to make it on your own" yet you complain that "OB" doesn't give you anything.

I do symphathize with you as I am balancing two full time jobs at opposite ends of the valley, working a week at one location and a week at the other. One job I will be losing to Malaysia next month, and the other I will lose to Mexico at year's end, as well as having already lost jobs to China, Mexico and Malaysia during the Bush regime. These are engineering positions, not those "jobs that Americans don't want". I too am working on my second degree and currently taking 18 credit hours as well.

I am not complaining, sorry if it seemed that way. As far as we can tell, there has been no effect either way on our finances. Negative or positive. And, I dont hold this administration accountable for my situation, nor the Bush administration. I think there are so many factors involved in what is going on, no one person or group of people. I do think there are things Bush did, or failed to do has had an impact but, the congress, whis has been democratic, has stood by and sold out too. They could have ended the tax credits to corperations that shipped jobs oversees as well. I apologize if I came on too strong. I dont see much difference in this administration and the last with the exception of the left leaning. They all sell out to special interests and pretend to be our buddies

Pony, are you in the East valley of Phoenix?

Whoa! Hold on! I'm not judging her!

I only stated what's going on...it's what the "celebrity press" does! They dig for dirt! When you hold yourself up as "X" they'll dig to prove you're "Y".

THAT's ALL I was saying!

Jeff, if she had a boob job, and if she applied to be a Victoria Secret model.....so what. Does she not have the right to say that her Christian beliefs do not support gay marriage? Is that not her right to have her opinion. And they asked for her opinion.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Someone asks her for her opinion. Then when she gives her opinion she is punished.

I don't know if she had a boob job or not. But I would surely vote for her to be a Victoria Secret model. Yea, I admit. I have lust in my heart as Jimmy Carter used to say.

And how is having a boob job and being a Victoria Secret model incompatible with being Christian? Remember God made beautifuly women and she certainly is beautiful

I didn't say any of this!

I only said what the press does when this sort of stuff comes up!

Sheeesh!

They could have ended the tax credits to corperations that shipped jobs oversees as well. I apologize if I came on too strong. I dont see much difference in this administration and the last with the exception of the left leaning.

That's exactly what President Obama proposed this week:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/04/news/econo...osals/index.htm

"I want to see our companies remain the most competitive in the world. But the way to make sure that happens is not to reward our companies for moving jobs off our shores or transferring profits to overseas tax havens,"

I didn't say any of this!

I only said what the press does when this sort of stuff comes up!

Sheeesh!

Jeff, either you typed it or someone is using your name. Unless you were saying that this is what the media is saying. Should you be checking the Jefferson library or fact check for your sources? Re to post 43.

That's exactly what President Obama proposed this week:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/04/news/econo...osals/index.htm

"I want to see our companies remain the most competitive in the world. But the way to make sure that happens is not to reward our companies for moving jobs off our shores or transferring profits to overseas tax havens,"

That is one issue I will support obama on.

Jeff, either you typed it or someone is using your name. Unless you were saying that this is what the media is saying. Should you be checking the Jefferson library or fact check for your sources? Re to post 43.

And I stand by my post!

Once again, after you position your comment as a result of how you were raised, later keep attention on things by holding a press conference saying you're now working for a group opposed to gay marriage as a good Christian, the media is going to go digging for dirt! That's the way it's always worked no matter if you're right or left! They're gonna check you out cause it sells!

Well, unless your Newt Gingrich or Bob Barr, then they wait till later when no one really cares.

:headscratch:

Archived