TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Go Karts and BBQ

johnl

Party - Rally drive in to indoor kart track followed by burgers and beer. Rally to form on Angeles Crest, then upper Big Tujunga, then Big Tujunga and into Sunland, then on to Sylmar. There will also be a Lake Hughes/Spunky/Bouquet/Little Tujunga route.

I am from the Shelby Dodge side, that said, all Shelby owners are welcome. Also inviting my sportbike friends.

The MB2 indoor Kart track in Sylmar is reserved @1:00 pm Saturday May 23.

Karting is $45 which gets you a 14 lap qualifier, and a 16 lap grid start main. Fastest qualifiers start in front of grid.

I reserved for 10 drivers. Closed toe shoes and full face shielded helmets required. Bring your own or wear one of theirs. It will take about 1.5 hours. We can add more than the 10 drivers, if I get RSVPs for more. I'm betting that there will be way more than 10, so let me know ASAP - make sure you get a spot.

Afterward, at my house a mile away - Burgers & Beer. Car Show too, so spiff em up. Parking on the lawn. If you wanna pass on the karts, just arrive at 3:00

Bring whatever you please to help fill the table & bar, I'm providing the beef and beer. Folks on bikes bring nothing. Bike guys who want to bring their cars - go for it.

Girlfriends and wives are especially welcome. Please bring the ladies.

PM me for maps, details.

Archived