TEAM SHELBY FORUM

UPS arrived again.............

It seems like UPS comes to my house a couple times a week for the past couple months, here is the latest mod.........

Got it from Grabber Pony and before anyone asks all the Billet Pieces are Silverhorse, by far the best quality Billet pieces I have ever seen. And the shift boot is Redline, also Great Quality.

I am sorry about the quality of the pictures when it is installed, my camera died and I had to use my phone camera.

I love it-

This is on both Sides-

m7e3no.jpg

This is the front-

p2bl5.jpg

Installed-

2gtb6dj.jpg

okd24z.jpg

Got to love my Money Pit :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sweet, can't wait to see it.

495 RWHP that's awesome.

How is it going Adam? I am trying to catch up to you and Roger, have to represent the White Shelby GT in our area :happy feet: :happy feet:

I have been busy as hell, but let me know if you all plan to get together, I will do my best to make it.

Bill

It seems like UPS comes to my house a couple times a week for the past couple months, here is the latest mod.........

Got it from Grabber Pony and before anyone asks all the Billet Pieces are Silverhorse, by far the best quality Billet pieces I have ever seen. And the shift boot is Redline, also Great Quality.

I am sorry about the quality of the pictures when it is installed, my camera died and I had to use my phone camera.

I love it-

This is on both Sides-

m7e3no.jpg

This is the front-

p2bl5.jpg

Installed-

2gtb6dj.jpg

okd24z.jpg

Looks fantastic. Love it sitting on the Uba Tuba granite. OK how much???

I love it-

This is on both Sides-

m7e3no.jpg

This is the front-

p2bl5.jpg

Installed-

2gtb6dj.jpg

okd24z.jpg

Looks cool!! :happy feet:

I've been thinking about a new shift boot from redline-may I ask how much shorter did you order yours? I thought about doing it black with silver stitching, also thought about black with a silver leather stripe or silver leather with a black leather stripe (would line up with the outside stripes)

Schweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Looks cool!! :happy feet:

I've been thinking about a new shift boot from redline-may I ask how much shorter did you order yours? I thought about doing it black with silver stitching, also thought about black with a silver leather stripe or silver leather with a black leather stripe (would line up with the outside stripes)

I did not order it any shorter, it fits fine. Mine is black with Silver stiching, if I did it again I would probably order the double stiching.

I have ordered leather from them for all my cars, top quality.

Looks fantastic. Love it sitting on the Uba Tuba granite. OK how much???

That things looks like solid pearl, what type of material is it? Good call on the Uba Tuba! Dave, either you must be a fabricator or just like high end stuff?

I love it-

This is on both Sides-

m7e3no.jpg

This is the front-

p2bl5.jpg

Installed-

2gtb6dj.jpg

okd24z.jpg

Thanks for keeping my job secure, since i work for UPS.... :happy feet:

Archived