TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to Shelby Family 08SGTO0089

zachman

My wife and I are excited to own our first Shelby. We will fly to Califorina May 23rd and drive Route 66 back to Longview, Texas. Looking forward to making new friends and learning all about the our Shelby.

My wife and I are excited to own our first Shelby. We will fly to Califorina May 23rd and drive Route 66 back to Longview, Texas. Looking forward to making new friends and learning all about the our Shelby.

Welcome to Team Shelby Zachman. Congrats on your new ride. You will find a wealth of information here. Lots of good people here. Post up some pics of your Shelby when you can.

WELCOME ABOARD,

MY WIFE AND I HAVE GOOD FRIENDS FROM LONGVIEW. I HOPE WE CAN CATCH UP WITH YOU ON OUR

NEXT TRIP TO LONGVIEW WHICH I BELIEVE IS FOR A LONG MEMORIAL WEEKEND.

SCOTTY

(p.s.)

ENJOY YOUR DRIVE THRU THE MOUNTAIN PASSES IN ARIZONA AND NEW MEXICO IT

WAS THE BEST PART OF MY DRIVE COMING HOME FROM VEGAS.

WELCOME ABOARD,

MY WIFE AND I HAVE GOOD FRIENDS FROM LONGVIEW. I HOPE WE CAN CATCH UP WITH YOU ON OUR

NEXT TRIP TO LONGVIEW WHICH I BELIEVE IS FOR A LONG MEMORIAL WEEKEND.

SCOTTY

(p.s.)

ENJOY YOUR DRIVE THRU THE MOUNTAIN PASSES IN ARIZONA AND NEW MEXICO IT

WAS THE BEST PART OF MY DRIVE COMING HOME FROM VEGAS.

I live in Hallsville. About 9 miles east of Longview. Give me a shout when you head to East Texas.

Welcome, I went by Longview last month on the way to the 45th celebration in Alabama.

I may be wrong, but we might be the only 2 SCT-C in Texas, but I think #0004 is in Texas also, just cant verify it

Archived