TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Someone keyed my car!!!

shelbygt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
walked out to my car this morning and it was keyed! I hate my life...God only know who did this. Im so pissed off right now!! :banghead: :banghead: So many haters in this world...

[

If I every saw someone doing that to my car I'm afraid I'd be brought up on manslaughter charges. Even though it should be ruled as justifiable homicide.

I would just lose it and run amuck :slapfight:

Sorry. I feel your pain.

Wow!!! Someone took their time to walk around the whole car keying it.

Police report is first. Ask the PD if they have reports of any other cars in the area being keyed. This will help you determine if it was random kids or someone deliberately seeking your car out.

May want to wait on repairing it so it doesn't get keyed again. Or perhaps find different parking for it.

So sad.

Steve

If I every saw someone doing that to my car I'm afraid I'd be brought up on manslaughter charges. Even though it should be ruled as justifiable homicide.

I would just lose it and run amuck :slapfight:

Sorry. I feel your pain.

ill be youre celly cause i would do the same if i caught someone doing that to mine also.

i just finished filing a police report. im the only one in the neighborhood that got keyed. police think its someone that doesn't like me very much...Not sure who though? i haven't pissed off anyone i know....Im going to start asking around...i need to find out who did this to my baby.

Oh man! That is one of my worst fears! I never let my SGT out of my sight, no matter

where I go! Thank GOD for garages!

Those pics are painful to look at! I think we are all in agreement, whom ever did this,

needs to feel the pain also! Good luck catching them. Keep us updated!

Kevin

07SGT2591

What I heard this is some sort of "kool thing" for a teenager to do, you know a right to passage into the gang, key a really nice car.

All's I have to say is they must be hunted down and killed. :club:

I'm sorry that happened to you. It is my worst fear, if my car is parked out of sight. I'd never touch another car. I have always been so careful of other people's cars, no matter what it is or what shape it is in. I have skipped parking spaces in my daily driver just to avoid being too close and causing door dings.

What a jerk. Hopfully you can find him before the police do. :slapfight:

I would beat someone with a pipe wrench if I caught them doing that!

The only plus side I see is that you get a brand new paint job. Now would be the time to get rid of the cheesy vinyl and paint those stripes on. It'll cost you your deductible, but............ Try to see a positive.

If you have to continue to park it outside I'd get a security camera. Or a storage unit. And a shot gun!

I worry about this anytime my car is out of the garage and out of my sight; it really drives me nuts, so I can imagine how you must feel. It's hard to imagine the mind of the person who did it. Sorry to hear about this, I hope it turns out alright when you get it fixed and does not happen again

Wish I was by you to help you find out what animal did this...

thats why I think water-boarding should be allowed.....to find out who did it...

then capitol punishment.......

sympathy.....Bro'

:drop: ....oh heeeelllll nooooo, it would be on, I'd be sitting in the bushes :ph34r: for the next few weeks with an array of weapons just to catch the person who did that, I mean damn, they keyed both sides so they must have been watching you, start driving by the local high school and ask questions there....

I would most likely get the stripes painted don't know if Shelby would give me another set of stripes. Im just scared that if i dont find out who did this, they would just come back and do it again. I use my garage for storage so i wont be able to keep it safe. I will be installing a security camera that aims at my parking spot.

:-(

Damn...I am honestly physically sick looking at it!

I will say that I had this happen a number of years ago and from that day on never again lived someplace without a garage. Or secure parking with video. I seriously could not sleep at night if my car was on the street. I don't even drive it without knowing where I am going and what my plan is to park and see it while I am there. I can do that cause my car is a second car but it sucks if that option just isn't possible for you right now.

Ugh...I can't look anymore!

I would most likely get the stripes painted don't know if Shelby would give me another set of stripes. Im just scared that if i dont find out who did this, they would just come back and do it again. I use my garage for storage so i wont be able to keep it safe. I will be installing a security camera that aims at my parking spot.

Go rent a storage thing for your stuff and park the car in the garage. A camera isn't going to help. They'll still do it and all you'll have is grainy night time video or people that no one knows and a face with no names.

Park in the garage.

Just had a thought. If you can afford it, why not put up some posters around your neighborhood offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to a conviction? I can almost guarantee that whatever punk kid did that has some "friends" who he bragged to. And at least one of them would jump at the chance to get that cash.

Good luck finding that piece of crap!

(I too can't look at the pictures again. Its just too painful).

That's bullsh**, real sorry to see that happen to your beauty. I would think it's time for a major garage sale and or a storage unit to open up some floor space in the garage.

Hope you are able to sleep tonight, I couldn't if that was my Shelby.

Archived