TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Dash Pad

I purchased one of the Shelby dash pads a couple months ago and although it fits and looks great, it slides all over when I'm driving. It needs some kind of rubber or stickiness added to the back side to keep it form sliding around but I haven't come up with anything yet. So for now it's in my trunk until I need to park somewhere for a couple hours.

I purchased one of the Shelby dash pads a couple months ago and although it fits and looks great, it slides all over when I'm driving. It needs some kind of rubber or stickiness added to the back side to keep it form sliding around but I haven't come up with anything yet. So for now it's in my trunk until I need to park somewhere for a couple hours.

I bought one, too. Mine came with the adhesive pads to keep it from sliding around. I believe they are already attached underneath the dash cover. So, all you need to do is to peel off the backing, position it on the dash and press down on the pads.

It works great!! :happy feet:

We have one from SPP also. It looks good, better that the plastic dash. We put it down with velcro tabs. The velcro attches right to the underside of the pad. Besides, thats one more place it says Shelby in case you forget.

Isn't this the same pad SPP sells just at a lower price? But then again, I just checked the SPP web site and it's not there! At least I couldn't find it.

:headscratch:

Does anyone make them to fit with the gauge cluster?

Russ

Jeff, try page 35.

Your good buddy 69

It's not on the web site...that I can find, and I don't have the printed catalog with me...but thanks for the info!

I won't even download the PDF copy and check the page number on you!

:happy feet:

But I wonder why it's not on the web site?

It's not on the web site...that I can find, and I don't have the printed catalog with me...but thanks for the info!

I won't even download the PDF copy and check the page number on you!

:happy feet:

But I wonder why it's not on the web site?

I don't believe it !

The KING of "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION" didn't find the dash mat on the SPP site ? :headscratch:

If you type "DASH" into the "keyword" field of the quick search area located on the upper right of the web site it will bring up both a dashmat for the SGT and the GT500 cost $54.95

Linky: http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...sh%20Cover.aspx

:hysterical3:

I don't believe it !

The KING of "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION" didn't find the dash mat on the SPP site ? :headscratch:

If you type "DASH" into the "keyword" field of the quick search area located on the upper right of the web site it will bring up both a dashmat for the SGT and the GT500 cost $54.95

Linky: http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...sh%20Cover.aspx

:hysterical3:

You got me! :hysterical:

That's what I didn't do...I simply didn't search! Bad bad Jeff! :slapfight:

I clicked on "Interior" and looked through the items. But hey, that's not good for business! SPP should look at this. As a customer I shouldn't have to play search word game to find items. I should have been able to click Interior and see it, if I didn't know it existed I wouldn't be able to buy it. It also doesn't show up if you use the built-in vehicle selector for 2007 Shelby GT..wacky.

Regardless...but good searching there on your part!!

Now if you can just teach some others to search... :hysterical:

Thanks!

Is it quality? Does it give a good quality appearance? Would you buy it again?

Its good quality. To be honest, I was expecting a little more for the $55 we spent on it, but now its been in for a while, I am really happy we have it.

• 3 months later...

Archived