TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequence Number

title499

GT500s have no Shelby sequence numbers because they were not built at Shelby's Las Vegas facility. The only cars issued such numbers from the get go are the SGTs. Certain post title modification packages, like the Super Snake, have Shelby sequence numbers.

Jim

I just bought a 2008 GT500 in March, and have been unable to determine my Shelby sequence number. The VIN only lists the Ford sequence number. Does anyone know where to go to find this out?

You can call Ford Performance Group at 1.877.837.2582. Ask them for a certificate for your GT500, be sure to have your VIN available. They will send you a certificate that breaks down your sequence number and the sequence of your color of your car. I think they charge $20 for it. I have mine framed.

:yahoo:

You can call Ford Performance Group at 1.877.837.2582. Ask them for a certificate for your GT500, be sure to have your VIN available. They will send you a certificate that breaks down your sequence number and the sequence of your color of your car. I think they charge $20 for it. I have mine framed.

thanks i was wondering where to get one. i just ordered one. :yahoo:

FYI they are $45.

Archived