TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Underside Photo? Anyone?

rush_junky

Does anyone have an underside photo or series of underside photos for the SGT? I've looked all over and can't seem to find any. Thanks!

scraping those chrome exhaust tips in the parking spots? :idea::yup:

I cringe when that happens :eek5:

LOL ya I drive this car everywhere, so it's bound to happen. I need to see if I can't clean those up.

The front bumper cover is killing me though. It looks way worse from the underside than my mufflers. :banghead:

EDIT: Those pics were taken right before my Griggs GR40SS suspension was installed. I assumed that you'd want stock SGT photos, so that's all I've got. I hope it helps.

LOL ya I drive this car everywhere, so it's bound to happen. I need to see if I can't clean those up.

The front bumper cover is killing me though. It looks way worse from the underside than my mufflers. :banghead:

EDIT: Those pics were taken right before my Griggs GR40SS suspension was installed. I assumed that you'd want stock SGT photos, so that's all I've got. I hope it helps.

I would love to see some shots with the Griggs set-up!

what kinda mufflers are those?

FRPP axle backs (#M-5230-5GT)

From what I understand, they're identical to the Borla Stingers, just with the Ford Racing logo on them. I love how they sound and how they look. The 4" tips are a little much for some, but I think it looks awesome from the rear.

Ken

Where can I get a rack to flip my car on it side!?

They sell them. Or at least something very similar.

I used to see them for sale at car shows. The seller would have bikini clad ladies using an 3/8 electric drill that would rotate the car into a vertical position.

They even claimed that you did not have to drain any fluids from the car but I always felt that hard to believe.

Steve

They sell them. Or at least something very similar.

I used to see them for sale at car shows. The seller would have bikini clad ladies using an 3/8 electric drill that would rotate the car into a vertical position.

They even claimed that you did not have to drain any fluids from the car but I always felt that hard to believe.

Steve

Who are "They"? I've found something simular a while back but that company doesn't offer them any more, not sure why.

• 10 months later...

Can someone mark the spot on one of these pics where the rear end suspension squeaks when going over bumps. Mine seems to be getting worse especially on the drivers side. I realize there are other threads discussing this; but this one has Ken's pretty pics.

Thanks !!

DSC04142.jpg

DSC04143.jpg

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

Can someone mark the spot on one of these pics where the rear end suspension squeaks when going over bumps. Mine seems to be getting worse especially on the drivers side. I realize there are other threads discussing this; but this one has Ken's pretty pics.

Thanks !!

Rush

I was wondering the same thing, however my car is quieter now that the weather is warmer, it was noisy when it was cold out.

In the 2nd to last pic it looks like there are grease fittings on the sway bar mounting brackets, I wonder if this is the culprit?

Laurence

Rush

I was wondering the same thing, however my car is quieter now that the weather is warmer, it was noisy when it was cold out.

In the 2nd to last pic it looks like there are grease fittings on the sway bar mounting brackets, I wonder if this is the culprit?

Laurence

Thanks! I give it a try...

Archived