TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Online Window Sticker

The first date 4/28 is the date the sticker was generated which is usually a few days before the build. The other day is the current date of when you viewed the sticker that's why it says todays date. If you view it tommorow it will say 5/5. I will post my sticker up when I get home.

The first date 4/28 is the date the sticker was generated which is usually a few days before the build. The other day is the current date of when you viewed the sticker that's why it says todays date. If you view it tommorow it will say 5/5. I will post my sticker up when I get home.

Thanks, that's helpful. I tried to post my sticker using Photobucket, but I'm having trouble since it's a pdf file.

I have been constantly checking the web site where you can view your window sticker but to no avail mine was not on there.....TILL TODAY! I have a build date this week, so it looks as if its finally going to get built. Heres the link...

Window Sticker

Great Job! Thanks, I got mine, wonder what Ramp R and BM bump means. I know it has been built since March but still looks like no ship date.

Cobra09

• 2 weeks later...
I am assume the sticker will be updated as the vehicle is built and ready to ship. Will they update the shipping section of the sticker?

Not sure about that, I asked the same question to the guy at Flat Rock today he said it would not update but we will see once they have shipped. There is a lot more information to go on the Sticker such as Sold to block, one block, dealer No. block, two block, ship through block.

Blessings,

Cobra09

Just wanted everyone to know that my on line sticker showed up today. Hopefully I can upload the pdf file for everyone to see

WOW!!got my sticker today too..MM told me build date was 6/2,should be at his place mid june.I converted my sticker to a jpg file to see if you can open it.had to resize the file to under 500k to attach.Any comments with what it all means is appreciated--thanks for the link to the Window Sticker site

post-24281-1242584002_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1242584002_thumb.jpg

Great Job! Thanks, I got mine, wonder what Ramp R and BM bump means. I know it has been built since March but still looks like no ship date.

Cobra09

MM toldme "bump" means theyve kitted all the parts to build the car--its ready to be assembled

Awesome!! Looks like production is back into the swing of things. Lets just hope they start shipping them out this week.

Zeindog--youve wokred so hard on delivery,please make sure you post pics when it comes

Where do you see the Build Date on the Window Sticker?

Thanks

I think that the nearest to a bulid date on the sticker is in the box just below the bar code and just to the right of "Final Assembly Point." It is at the end of that alpha-numeric code. So, for example, both bobstripower and jsdeweyusmc had build dates around 05/13/09.

The date at the VERY bottom of the sticker is pretty insignificant. It is the day you view the sticker, and it changes. That is, today, it will be today's date, tomorrow, it will be tomorrow's date, etc.

WOW!!got my sticker today too..MM told me build date was 6/2,should be at his place mid june.I converted my sticker to a jpg file to see if you can open it.had to resize the file to under 500k to attach.Any comments with what it all means is appreciated--thanks for the link to the Window Sticker site

OK, how were you able to save that as pic file?

These are in pdf file and I can't figure out how to save it as jpeg?

Zeindog--youve wokred so hard on delivery,please make sure you post pics when it comes

I will, I just hope it sooner than later this warm weather and not having a mustang to drive is killing me! I sold my 05 GT almost 3 months ago figuring I would have my new one by now.

I think that the nearest to a bulid date on the sticker is in the box just below the bar code and just to the right of "Final Assembly Point." It is at the end of that alpha-numeric code. So, for example, both bobstripower and jsdeweyusmc had build dates around 05/13/09.

The date at the VERY bottom of the sticker is pretty insignificant. It is the day you view the sticker, and it changes. That is, today, it will be today's date, tomorrow, it will be tomorrow's date, etc.

I wonder if that could possibly be the ship date? The number on mine is 04 20 09 but the car was built on 03 18 09.

Cobra09

If anyone see's the name of the dealer typed in on your window sticker please let me know. Until that info is inserted I don't believe the vehicle is shipped.

Cobra09

Those pdf window stickers won't show the dealer name. They are left off intentionally. Dealers use these to email customers. If a customer is looking for a vehicle the dealer does not have they will search for one. They will email these window stickers to customers and the dealer name is left off so the customer doesn't know what dealer has the vehicle. Otherwise they could just go to that dealer and the dealer that spent their time locating a vehicle ends up losing a sale.

I can pull up all the window stickers on every vehicle sitting on our lot. None of them show the dealer name. Just the one on the actual vehicle has the dealer name.

I wonder if that could possibly be the ship date? The number on mine is 04 20 09 but the car was built on 03 18 09.

Cobra09

It isn't a build date nor a ship date.

I just looked one up on a vehicle we have in stock. The date on the window sticker shows 4/14.09

The actual build date was 4/22/09

It may be the date the window sticker was produced, I'm not sure, but it has nothing to do with ship date or build date.

It isn't a build date nor a ship date.

I just looked one up on a vehicle we have in stock. The date on the window sticker shows 4/14.09

The actual build date was 4/22/09

It may be the date the window sticker was produced, I'm not sure, but it has nothing to do with ship date or build date.

Must be the date the actual invoice was prepared. I just checked the invoice it is shows date invoice prepared was 4/14/09 which is the same date on the window sticker. Usually the window sticker isn't available until sometime after the actual invoice is prepared. For example, I can get an invoice prior to the build date, usually within two weeks prior, and still can't get a window sticker yet.

Archived