TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attn Canadian 2010 GT500 owners

TGT500

I was told that the rims on the Canadian GT500 were the same ones that were on the 2009 GT500. Where as the American GT500 got the much better looking NEW rims. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I was told that the rims on the Canadian GT500 were the same ones that were on the 2009 GT500. Where as the American GT500 got the much better looking NEW rims. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Not true I got a dealer BRCH and the rims are the same on

both U.S car and Canadian car.

Not true I got a dealer BRCH and the rims are the same on

both U.S car and Canadian car.

Hmmm, interesting. A dealer emailed me the order guide for the 2010 GT500 and I was surprised to

see the 2009 rims in it. So when I asked he said he would check and when he got back to me he said

the guide was correct. Only the GT500s sold in the USA would get the new rims.

Thanks for the info!!

Hmmm, interesting. A dealer emailed me the order guide for the 2010 GT500 and I was surprised to

see the 2009 rims in it. So when I asked he said he would check and when he got back to me he said

the guide was correct. Only the GT500s sold in the USA would get the new rims.

Thanks for the info!!

Very interesting..If you look at the exterior features and exterior

changes you'll see new 19'' wheels on coupe so thats a diff size than

the 09....but when you look at the conv it says 18'' wheels so you may

be on to something...This order form is from the Ford Motor Company

of Canada. :shrug:

Very interesting..If you look at the exterior features and exterior

changes you'll see new 19'' wheels on coupe so thats a diff size than

the 09....but when you look at the conv it says 18'' wheels so you may

be on to something...This order form is from the Ford Motor Company

of Canada. :shrug:

I know for a fact that you can order the 18" and 19" 2010 GT500 rims if you do indeed get the 2009 rims. My question for someone in the know: WHY????

You pay all this money for the car you see in all the magazines and online, only once you get it, the rims are different. I know I'd be upset.

I know for a fact that you can order the 18" and 19" 2010 GT500 rims if you do indeed get the 2009 rims. My question for someone in the know: WHY????

You pay all this money for the car you see in all the magazines and online, only once you get it, the rims are different. I know I'd be upset.

So would I.

So would I.

It's offical, just got an email back from the Dealer I've been talking to and the 2009

style rim is the rim that comes on the Canadian GT500. I really don't understand the

reasoning behind it but I HOPE buyers are aware they won't be getting the rims that they

seen in the pictures and brochure.

It's offical, just got an email back from the Dealer I've been talking to and the 2009

style rim is the rim that comes on the Canadian GT500. I really don't understand the

reasoning behind it but I HOPE buyers are aware they won't be getting the rims that they

seen in the pictures and brochure.

The wheel size will be diff also...The new 2010 model will have

19'' wheels.... The 09 style is 18''...That sux big time.

Archived