TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3" JBA is on...................

I used Ford Racing shorty headers in conjunction with the mandrel bent 3" JBA for one main reason......ease of installing the original exhaust with Borla or original cat-back "if" my state joins the "green movement" and emissions inspections resume. Since the FRPP shortys are direct replacements for the original cast iron manifolds, O2 sensor and EGR pipe attached as original and down stream O2 sensors attached without wire extensions. Our governor is green friendly, and at any time....things could change. I also chose the JBA high flow cats.

I have added pictures of the "before and after" of what is seen when people are looking under the hood of a Super Snake at a car show.

Before........

100_2431.jpg

100_2435.jpg

After..........

Picturedownload5-2-09036.jpg

Picturedownload5-2-09038.jpg

You all know what the Borla looks like, so I have only added rear pictures of the JBA...........

Picturedownload5-2-09035-1.jpg

Picturedownload5-2-09035.jpg

Picturedownload5-2-09034.jpg

Did this exhaust gain any hp? I don't know. It did gain db. I like the "SHELBY by JBA" tips and the Jet Coat shorty's look nicer than the rusty cast iron manifolds.

R

You are killing me lol...does it sound like this?

http://www.mustangexhaust.com/forums/sound...=278&page=1

I would say yes..............But.........I have only been in the car when it is running and blipped on the gas pedal. I have not heard it on the outside with someone else in the drivers seat. It sounds very healthy, like this video, from the drivers seat.

R

Archived