TEAM SHELBY FORUM

traction control

i'm going to apologize in advance if this is common knowledge in here. i figured out how to disengage the traction control lock.

simply pop off the tcs button. that will reveal the metal/aluminum clip that blocks the button. all that it takes is a touch and the

clip falls out. push the button cover back on. now you have the option to use traction control whenever you want.

Now you can do a proper burn out. Put it in a safe place, someday you may sell it and the buyer may want it.

roger that, already have it stored with my other paper work. thanks for your response on my other post

as well.

gth325

In regards to your other rides signature. Did you purchase one of the yellow Hertz vettes? If so congrats as I didn't know Hertz was selling them yet.

Steve

I work for Hertz, we have a franchise here, and they gave us have a chance to buy a GT-H and ZHZ vette. We purchased the vette when they came out in June last year. I had them both to car shows and GT-H still draws the most attention.

Thanks

Bobby

I work for Hertz, we have a franchise here, and they gave us have a chance to buy a GT-H and ZHZ vette. We purchased the vette when they came out in June last year. I had them both to car shows and GT-H still draws the most attention.

Thanks

Bobby

Cool. I see the Hertz vettes pretty frequently here in SoCal.

I agree with the GT-H attention. I've owned lots of different cars but the Hertz is near the top of getting the most comments. From a 10 year old boy to a 80 year old woman I've heard nothing but praise.

Steve

• 1 month later...
i'm going to apologize in advance if this is common knowledge in here. i figured out how to disengage the traction control lock.

simply pop off the tcs button. that will reveal the metal/aluminum clip that blocks the button. all that it takes is a touch and the

clip falls out. push the button cover back on. now you have the option to use traction control whenever you want.

Before I give this a shot, I wanted to ask whether after doing this if the TCS can still be turned ON by pushing the button?

Or is it just permanently off without this little clip? Thanks in advance.

Ken

Before I give this a shot, I wanted to ask whether after doing this if the TCS can still be turned ON by pushing the button?

Ken

TCS can be turned on and off by pushing the button. The clip just kept the public from turning the TCS off.

Ken

Ken, this is only specific to the GTH as HERTZ disabled the TCS so renters could not disengage it. They put the clip behind the TCS button. Your SGT should not have the clip.

Archived