TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Illegal Drag racing

Illegal Drag Racing

A friend who works for the Police received the attached photo of a drag race that went horribly bad.

It's kind of disturbing to look at, but it serves as a reminder of what can happen when drag races occur.

Please... Keep drag racing off the streets.

4165_95937289492_770734492_2515398_1689073_n.jpg

I was sent this in an email and laughed my A$$ off I thought you all could use a good laugh.

Only in California would you see something like this

You know, this has been one of those REALLY long weeks and I was taking a break from what is on my desk and punched this up. I have had the first good laugh of the week with what you posted. Slightly sick and twisted humor so it fit right in here at Team Shelby. ;)

Jim

Oh man!! You caught me off guard with this one. I thought I was going to see a Shelby being towed away by a police wrecker. And you're right. We can all use a good laugh. Good call, CC.

You know, this has been one of those REALLY long weeks and I was taking a break from what is on my desk and punched this up. I have had the first good laugh of the week with what you posted. Slightly sick and twisted humor so it fit right in here at Team Shelby. ;)

Jim

It is very sick and twisted. When I first received it in an email and read the title I was thinking cool I get to see some crazy crash but then it was this so I thought it would be funny for you all to read.

The funniest part is the cop is actually watching them and the dude or CHIC or whatever it is is pretending to rev up a motorcycle.

Illegal Drag Racing

A friend who works for the Police received the attached photo of a drag race that went horribly bad.

It's kind of disturbing to look at, but it serves as a reminder of what can happen when drag races occur.

I was sent this in an email and laughed my A$$ off I thought you all could use a good laugh.

Truly LMAO!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm sure everyone in my office "cube farm" heard my belly laugh!

Thanks for the little bit of humor in a gray and rainy northeast.

Try using internet explorer

Makes no difference. Websense is on the server in the IS department and no matter what I use, it's blocked.

I'm not sure the criteria they set but most pictures and videos are blocked depending on how they are hosted.

Here's Yahoo -

post-16186-1241191596_thumb.jpg

post-16186-1241191596_thumb.jpg

Makes no difference. Websense is on the server in the IS department and no matter what I use, it's blocked.

I'm not sure the criteria they set but most pictures and videos are blocked depending on how they are hosted.

Here's Yahoo -

When you get home and look on your own computer you will be in for a great laugh

Illegal Drag Racing

Are they injected or blown. :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::cry::hysterical::cry::hysterical:

My money is on the guy/girl/thing in red!

Illegal Drag Racing

What's so funny that's me in the blue, I'm smokin hot !!! :drool:

Archived