TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby won Bullrun

Wow, I didn't know they were represented on BullRun. Cool! :banvictory:

There was a team with a supersnake that were called Team Shelby. There not affiliated with our website Teamshelby. With all the ads for ShelbyAutomobiles during the show it was a must that they won.

I did enjoy seeing the commercials for Shelby Automobiles who ever created those commercials did a great job

There was a team with a supersnake that were called Team Shelby. There not affiliated with our website Shelby. With all the ads for ShelbyAutomobiles during the show it was a must that they won.

You sure about above statement? :headscratch: At first they referred them as team Mustang. Later in the last few episodes as team Shelby.

There was a team with a supersnake that were called Team Shelby. There not affiliated with our website Shelby. With all the ads for ShelbyAutomobiles during the show it was a must that they won.

You sure about above statement? :headscratch: At first they referred them as team Mustang. Later in the last few episodes as team Shelby.

Yeah I know they were first called Team Mustang. Are those two guys who were driving the supersnake on this forum?

At the very beginning they were called Team Shelby, then for a short period Team Mustang. The Corvette duo was called Team Corvette.

I believe the above statement is correct that they weren't representing "Team Shelby" That was just the show calling them by that.

But is was cool to see a Shelby win it. Although I wouldn't have subjected my car to the challenges they did!

The whole show was a bit cheesy, only reason I watched it was due to the Shelby representation!

At the very beginning they were called Team Shelby, then for a short period Team Mustang. The Corvette duo was called Team Corvette.

I believe the above statement is correct that they weren't representing "Team Shelby" That was just the show calling them by that.

But is was cool to see a Shelby win it. Although I wouldn't have subjected my car to the challenges they did!

The whole show was a bit cheesy, only reason I watched it was due to the Shelby representation!

Yeah I agree is was Cheesy but for all of us that were at Terlingua it was kind of cool for us to refresh our memories and the excitement that we encountered.

Archived