TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 WHITE GT/CS

Grabber

We have had the car now since 8/18/06. I went on a cruz today, and that 4.6L motor can get up and haul some butt. I Played with the TCS in the off position for the 1st time. That puppy lights em up and then digs in for some real pull. Gave her a bath at mama's request, then shot some more photos for you GT/CS lovers. Mama's car sure helps with the PSDS till the GT500 arrives.

Rob

We have had the car now since 8/18/06. I went on a cruz today, and that 4.6L motor can get up and haul some butt. I Played with the TCS in the off position for the 1st time. That puppy lights em up and then digs in for some real pull. Gave her a bath at mama's request, then shot some more photos for you GT/CS lovers. Mama's car sure helps with the PSDS till the GT500 arrives.

Rob

I like it. Very clean lines. :hyper:

Very nice Rob. Every vehicle I own right now is white, that's one reason I ordered a Red Shelby. I see your sheep in a couple pictures, how's it doing away from the farm?

My little Yorky-Poo is not a sheep. Dave is going to be mad at you for that comment.

Thats the beauty of the Mustang. So many variations, options, and modification possibilities. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I just about go crazy looking at these photos above my computer. This photo of Spirit200's car is keeping me going strong, not to mention a screen saver by Bonedoc. The Grabber W/white stripes is calling my name.

hi rob great car cant wait till mine come how about some pics of the engine tom

hello rob how do you shut the tcs off new at this tom

hi rob great car cant wait till mine come how about some pics of the engine tom

Here are 2 shots of the engine compartment for you Tom.

If you order the GT Appearence Pkg. it comes with the pony engine cover. it looks cool !

When is your Black vert comming in ?

Rob

hello rob how do you shut the tcs off new at this tom

Tom,

On the dash ther is a button "TCS" Traction Control System.

With the button in the "off" position, it bypasses the computer.

If driving in the rain or slippery conditions, you should keep it "on" for safety.

If you want to let her rip and do a burn out, turn it "off" . :shift:

Rob

:idea:

thanks i guess i did not pay much attention in the show room and the short test drive i was playing with the top more than anythig my first convertible my 4th mustang 3 a long time ago before tcs lol Tom

OMG...were are your polished aluminum strut tower caps. Its a tragedy not to have those. Ask Ruf. :finger:

hi rob thanks for the pics wanted to show my wife what i bought she did not make the trip to texas with me she likes the white does not made what i like lol yes i ordered the appearence package ordered everything but the alarm and the 1000 shaker i would rather listen to the exhust Tom :shift:

hi rob thanks for the pics wanted to show my wife what i bought she did not make the trip to texas with me she likes the white does not made what i like lol yes i ordered the appearence package ordered everything but the alarm and the 1000 shaker i would rather listen to the exhust Tom :shift:

Tom,

The stock exhaust is nice. My wife & I like it. When you give it some go, it rumbles for you.

If you change the Mufflers - you can increase the rumble as you know.

We ordered the anti=theft system and went with the Shaker 500.

Here is our order.

How in the world did I miss this??? :ohsnap:

Ok, lemme make sure I'm on the same page.

This is the Mrs. Rob stang? If so, WOW! Just wow! Was this like a gift, or is it something where you two are doing the his/hers car thing? Either way, it's a really cool deal!

Now that we have that out of the way..............

:hysterical:

I *love* this car. The stripe is a wonderful contrast, and well, you know I'm biased when it comes to white cars. Absolutely beautiful! Sexy even!

How in the world did I miss this??? :ohsnap:

Ok, lemme make sure I'm on the same page.

This is the Mrs. Rob stang? If so, WOW! Just wow! Was this like a gift, or is it something where you two are doing the his/hers car thing? Either way, it's a really cool deal!

Now that we have that out of the way..............

:hysterical:

I *love* this car. The stripe is a wonderful contrast, and well, you know I'm biased when it comes to white cars. Absolutely beautiful! Sexy even!

Mrs Rob is also a member here. Her name is Tana. Her screen name is Tanabanana. Her Dad use to call her that cause it rymed, and it stuck, if your wondering.

Soon we will have His and Her Steeds, and yes it was a gift. B)

Mrs Rob is also a member here. Her name is Tana. Her screen name is Tanabanana. Her Dad use to call her that cause it rymed, and it stuck, if your wondering.

Soon we will have His and Her Steeds, and yes it was a gift. B)

Holy cow! What a gift! The husband surprised me with a car on Valentine's Day 2001. It's something that I'll always be grateful for. It's still hard to imagine how a husband can come up with a gift of that magnitude. Little did he know, I was happy with the mainstay of cylinder heads and camshafts...........but the car? It was love at first sight.

Tell Tana I *love* her name. And the whole banana thing makes sense more than you realize. We have a 9 year old niece we've called "Hannah-Banana" since day one.

The big question is this: Will you and Tana cruise in tandem? Will car shows be something you do with both cars? This is really an awesome story!

The big question is this: Will you and Tana cruise in tandem? Will car shows be something you do with both cars?

This spring and summer, we plan on doing just what you mention, doing some local car shows. Kind of a his and hers thing. Our 12 year old will also enjoy it to the max. He loves Tana to drive him to and from school daily in the GT/CS since he goes to a private school which has no bus.

I almost orded a white GT500 like CWH, but since Tana's rig is white, I went with the GO. B)

This spring and summer, we plan on doing just what you mention, doing some local car shows. Kind of a his and hers thing. Our 12 year old will also enjoy it to the max. He loves Tana to drive him to and from school daily in the GT/CS since he goes to a private school which has no bus.

I almost orded a white GT500 like CWH, but since Tana's rig is white, I went with the GO. B)

Rob,

This experience is something the two of you (as well as your son) are going to LOVE! Jerry and I have been going to car shows (each with a car) since we started dating. We back the cars in next to one another, pop the hoods, and walk around, absorbing every piece of eye candy we pass. While he's more into classic cars, and street rods, whereas I'm into modern pony cars/muscle cars, we walk up to each car, and we'll both comment on it before we move on to the next.

For us, it's sort of therapeutic. It's a great way to spend an evening during the week, or a Sunday afternoon. It's one thing when you have a spouse that supports your hobby. It's a totally different thing when that spouse shares in the hobby. It sure keeps things interesting!

I look forward to the pictures of your his/her Stangs at the shows in the spring!

Michelle,

You know me, there will be plenty of photos of the cars posted. It is gonna be fun. Now if only the GO and spring would get here. :happy feet:

B)

I'm really looking forward to it. At least we know the GO will be here before spring. But take my word for it...........winter delivery on performance cars SUCKS! I picked up my GT in Jaunary 11th, and parked it after I drove it home. Three months later, the Ohio snow melted, and I was a happy individual.

Archived