TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Bash 2010

07SGT4578

Time to start planning for CS87. I would betcha if we show interest, SAI will be more than happy to put on the event. It also should be at the Aliante again.

Jim Clark, you listening? You ready?

Chris

Time to start planning for CS87. I would betcha if we show interest, SAI will be more than happy to put on the event. It also should be at the Aliante again.

Jim Clark, you listening? You ready?

Chris

One more thing. Friday, Jan 8 2010; Sat., Jan 9 2010; and Sunday, Jan 10 2010.

arrive on thurs the 7th and depart mon the 11th.

Who all will be there?

Chris

I'm there Chris. I suspect we will stay at the same hotel. It was pretty perfect. We can always just plan to have our own party, book our rooms and then invite the rest of Team Shelby to join us, just like we did last year.

Jim

I'm there Chris. I suspect we will stay at the same hotel. It was pretty perfect. We can always just plan to have our own party, book our rooms and then invite the rest of Team Shelby to join us, just like we did last year.

Jim

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Were goin' to Vegas

You can count me in. I'm just not sure if Gary, or Vince would let me back.... :unsure:

I'm sure Team Shelby has a mental health professional in it who can certify that it was just temporary insanity on your part. :hysterical:

Jim

I am in and i am sure Charlie and John will be too.

Maybe I will have another car by then :happy feet:

If you would quit breaking yours when we are there, you would not need another one. Hows that new clutch working out (seriously)?

Jim

If you would quit breaking yours when we are there, you would not need another one. Hows that new clutch working out (seriously)?

Jim

Thanks Jim!

The clutch is great. Really hooks the SC power -

Pre clutch Dyno results - 480 rwhp / 470 trq

Post clutch - 511 rwhp / 503 trq ( only other differences, added KR muffs and billet fuel rails)

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since MY birthday is Jan 9th. . . . I can think of no better way to spend my birthday!!! I might even have someone with me this year!?

Not sure that I'll be able to bring my SGT though. . . Minnesota. . . in January. . . . any snow / salt on the roads would really not make me very happy if I had to drive my SGT through any of it.

Guess I better work on getting a helmet!

Count me in!

Trevor

Edit: I hope that Carroll will be able to spend more time with us too. I was next in line, out at the track, to take my picture with Mr. Shelby when he waved at us all, and bid us a fond fairwell to head for Detroit.

I am in and i am sure Charlie and John will be too.

Maybe I will have another car by then :happy feet:

Maybe something in the way of a 2010 GTR500???? I'LL see ya there :shift: how are ya, Hows the car,Ken

OOPS, dont know how that R got in there, but that would work too

Maybe something in the way of a 2010 GTR500???? I'LL see ya there :shift: how are ya, Hows the car,Ken

OOPS, dont know how that R got in there, but that would work too

Could be... or one like yours in white?

• 5 months later...
Hello Guy's I am planning on attending the Bash, I will be taking my newly purchased GT500KR. I do not know anyone going and would like to hook up with fellow Bashers that know the ropes.

Are you going to go to LA to do the drive with us from there to Las Vegas? If you have not decided, think about doing that as it is lots of fun to get together the night before, gather the next morning and then head out with a whole bunch of Shelby cars. Part of the experience for sure if you can fit it in.

Jim

Hello Guy's I am planning on attending the Bash, I will be taking my newly purchased GT500KR. I do not know anyone going and would like to hook up with fellow Bashers that know the ropes.

Check this out - http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49946

And this - http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50356

It is very easy to get to know people at the Bash, we all have something in common!

Archived