TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where do you take your GT500?

ELITE 1

Like the question says, where do you take your GT500. Do you take it to the store, the mall, movies, post office?

I have taken mine to the store to get food, post office, wal mart, Old Sacramento, Sacramento airport to pick up my mother in law (who loves the car by the way) and to work. Everywhere I go it draws a crowd.

Write about where and how you use your GT500.

Happy motoring :shift:

Like the question says, where do you take your GT500. Do you take it to the store, the mall, movies, post office?

I have taken mine to the store to get food, post office, wal mart, Old Sacramento, Sacramento airport to pick up my mother in law (who loves the car by the way) and to work. Everywhere I go it draws a crowd.

Anywhere and everywhere. Car shows, work, grocery store, just driving, etc. I'm sorry, not everywhere. I try to steer clear of the mall. Lots of people that don't give a :censored: unsupervised. :happy feet:

short answer..where ever I can.. :banvictory:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just over 1000 miles on mine and picked it up Sept. 8th, I have not yet let mine get out of my sight. Sorta like my first born. Really I never plan to drive and exit my car, I drive it and drive it and take it home.

There are to many nut cases out there and I realize the same shi^%E&E could happen while I am out driving but at least I have some control or can at least identify the other party. My anal nature comes from many years ago when I purchased a new RX7 and took it out of storage one January warm dry day and parked it at a mall at least couple hundred yards from any other car. Well 3000 dollars later and only 500 miles on the car sent me over the edge, and the bastard didn't even leave a note.

The Shelby is the first exciting car I have purchased since then(23 years). So my trips consist of Woodward Ave north of Detroit, ICE CREAM parlors with my kids, and fun sunny drives on country roads many miles north of Detroit.

Archived