TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 2008 Shelby Order GT500 Deposit taken!! Can't WAIT

stangcrazy

:banana piano: Hey guys after reading all your post and help from LSR I bit the bullit and Got the first availiable 08 GT500 that will hit our dealer!! I get more paper work next week on it, But would like to know from 07's what are some options that are great and not so great. I'm thinking of blue with white stripes because of shelby's history of blue and white. everything else is open, The car will get the 200 hp roush charger as well. Thanks all for exciting me to buy another car!!! It will look great with other toys. Mickey

We sent out the team, frog legs man :hysterical:

Sorry Guys!!!!! I didn't know was posting trying to preview with attachment never would finish, I got the deal on the car plus 10k over, tried to notify staff of error post computer going some were else??? My sincere apologies, Mickey

Sorry Guys!!!!! I didn't know was posting trying to preview with attachment never would finish, I got the deal on the car plus 10k over, tried to notify staff of error post computer going some were else??? My sincere apologies, Mickey

Have you voted yet.

Can I count on your vote?

Archived