TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finished- Gauges-Mufflers- chrome upgrade

The exhaust HAS to be repainted in black. It looks like a circus under there.

and you can be my clown !!!! :hysterical: I left it red for my exhaust guy so people would know there cherry bombs he's the only one in the area that carry's them locally. Sorry Swedman, I'll paint them right away just for you my king.

and you can be my clown !!!! :hysterical: I left it red for my exhaust guy so people would know there cherry bombs he's the only one in the area that carry's them locally. Sorry Swedman, I'll paint them right away just for you my king.

post-12648-1240811555_thumb.jpg <----------------------------- MY LIEGE!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:finger: I was just having some fun. (Great job on the upgrades RX9) -FB

post-12648-1240811555_thumb.jpg <----------------------------- MY LIEGE!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:finger: I was just having some fun. (Great job on the upgrades RX9) -FB

OMG! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I just noticed this. The king looks like hes drooling. I laughed my butt off after I posted this.

I was cracking up so hard that it was hard to breathe :hysterical::hysterical: I could see the BK King saying "I annouce my edict, you must paint this muffler with Krylon spray paint or be bannished from my kingdom or at least outside the BK parking lot." All the while hes drooling.

aah.. I just had to share that.... lol. OK, Im back to normal now. Whew! Anyways enjoy... Sorry for the rant. -FB

Where's the sound clip?

I can't get it to upload try with windows media player and quick time. Won't do it any suggestions please. Maybe SWEDMAN would since he's the KING OF THE JACKS :hysterical::hysterical: My king help thy find thy way to magic clip :drool:

Really what heat range should, I use for the mufflers is 1500 degrees good ????

OMG! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I just noticed this. The king looks like hes drooling. I laughed my butt off after I posted this.

I was cracking up so hard that it was hard to breathe :hysterical::hysterical: I could see the BK King saying "I annouce my edict, you must paint this muffler with Krylon spray paint or be bannished from my kingdom or at least outside the BK parking lot." All the while hes drooling.

aah.. I just had to share that.... lol. OK, Im back to normal now. Whew! Anyways enjoy... Sorry for the rant. -FB

Now that there is funny!!! :hysterical:

Archived