TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Mats?

09KR0058

In my 5th day with the new 09KR0058, and noticed a speck of dirt on the carpet, so I had to break out the vac. Although it will be very rare (if ever) that anyone rides in the back seat, I was wondering if anyone makes rear floor mats for the 2009 KR? I didn't see any on the Shelby Store website.

Thanks

In my 5th day with the new 09KR0058, and noticed a speck of dirt on the carpet, so I had to break out the vac. Although it will be very rare (if ever) that anyone rides in the back seat, I was wondering if anyone makes rear floor mats for the 2009 KR? I didn't see any on the Shelby Store website.

Thanks

Check with your local Ford dealer, I bought a set of plain black mats for my SGT and it included the rear mats for about $60.00...I use the plain mats for daily driving and the Shelby mats for shows...

Can you get rear mats for the Shelby's that have a cobra or Shelby embroidered on them? I was about to pay someone to do mine! Because I could not find a manufacturer that embossed or embroidered the rear mats.

I have not seen anything on the rear mats...you might try Loyd's to see if they will make something special for you, but if you are tall like me, no one would ever see anything embossed on the rear mats anyway, and I think I've had someone in the back seat twice now in a little over a year...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rear floor mats are available at the Shelby Store. $21.00 for the set. Click here.

Nice teasing us..... I need a photo before I can buy them. This is one thing I never understood is why SAI didn't include rear mats with all the different mats that you guys sell. I know own about 4 different sets of mats but NO rear mats.

Are these the T shaped mats? I've got a pair in the car that aren't the T style, and they don't really fit that nice... I'd like a set if they are the T ones!

I got the T shaped mats from Lloyd's mats. Match the carpet perfectly and I had silver binding put on to tie into the silver Carroll Shelby signature mats in the front.

Archived