TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 2008 Shelby Order GT500

stangcrazy

:confused: You guys are killing me!! I haven't laughed this hard in along time!!!!

I have a 05 Roush stage 2 now with additions like 4" one piece drive shaft, C&l cold air intake with Diablo preditor tune, steda undr drive pulley's D&D rear suspension upper and lower, 4;10 FR gears, roush short throw shifter, Kazara 18's on goodyears F1's, Jack roush seats two tone, Louvers, Ronale scoops on sides,painted mirrors, hood scoop, BMR 8 point weld in subframes, strut tower brace, Spec 3 racing clutch, metal dash, mach one insert on rear of car, Roush 427 new exhaust very nice, sequentail tail lights, these were all added after bought car, very quick and looks great!!, Now I have a 2008 shelby GT500 on order with deposit, would like to what they need if it gets built? Thanks Mickey

Hey Guys whats up, Iv'e never laughed so hard!! I have 05 roush now with tons of mods done to it, I have an 08 shelby Gt500 ready to order with down payment and all done at the dealer if it gets built, What are some great options and how to kick up the power!! I finially broke down and decided on getting one instead of finishing my 69 shelby clone, I can't decide if I'll sell the 70 Mach and (69) total restore on it), as a package for all or keep them!!! Depends on how much I save before Ford excepts order of car. Thanks Mickey

Archived