TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 2008 Shelby Order GT500

stangcrazy

:banana piano: Hey guys after reading all you post and help from LSR and bit the bullit and Got the first availiable 08 GT500 that will hit our dealer!! I get more paper work next week on it, But would like to know from 07's what are some options that are great and not so great. I'm thinking of blue with white stripes because of shelby's history of blue and white. everything else is open, The car will get the 200 hp roush charger as well. Thanks all for exciting me to buy another car!!! It will look great with other toys.

Welcome Stangcrazy,

Gad your going to get your dealers order. Are you asking about options for your car order , because there are only a few. I think you are asking about modifications after you get your car?

Is your car a Q3 build ?

.........or sirius. I PM'd him :hysterical:

So sorry guys All my hair is out this computer is on it's way out!! I got all things done and went to preview didn't know was posting, My bad, so sorry!!! Mickey

So sorry guys All my hair is out this computer is on it's way out!! I got all things done and went to preview didn't know was posting, My bad, so sorry!!! Mickey

Dude, You had us all going.

We thought you were a :spiteful: Crazy Vette man gone wild, out to get us.

Ruff: Call off the Op.

Carnut: Put away the .50 Cal.

Pretzel: call your rep.

Dude, You had us all going.

We thought you were a :spiteful: Crazy Vette man gone wild, out to get us.

Ruff: Call off the Op.

Carnut: Put away the .50 Cal.

Pretzel: call your rep.

Darn it, and I just got out the Brasso. Anyone know how re-retarnish brass. Pretzl can I borrow your cat :hysterical:

Archived