TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rebates on 09's????

1 BAD SNAKE

I had heard that there are rebates on the 09 GT500's but i can't find anything about it & my local Ford dealer doesn't know anything. If anyone can post a link to where it is listed i would appreciate it. The salesman said that if i had a print out or a link ot email him then they would honor it.

I found this link. Keep in mind this is not a Ford page. Not much going on right now but I've heard others on the forum coming across good deals on leftover model years. Last fall when I got mine there was nothing. And I was available for special offers from Ford because the company I work for is a Ford supplier. BUt on every flyer I saw the fine print stated, "Not available for X plan pricing" meaning special offers didn't apply to the GT 500.

http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/08/ford...ates/index.html

I found this link. Keep in mind this is not a Ford page. Not much going on right now but I've heard others on the forum coming across good deals on leftover model years. Last fall when I got mine there was nothing. And I was available for special offers from Ford because the company I work for is a Ford supplier. BUt on every flyer I saw the fine print stated, "Not available for X plan pricing" meaning special offers didn't apply to the GT 500.

http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/08/ford...ates/index.html

I saw that last night, i did find this that 1badsho posted "Also Ford has put a $1500 marketing allowance on the 09 Gt500" All i need to find now is something on a Ford page. I plan on calling Michael Morris & 1badsho tomorrow.

I saw that last night, i did find this that 1badsho posted "Also Ford has put a $1500 marketing allowance on the 09 Gt500" All i need to find now is something on a Ford page. I plan on calling Michael Morris & 1badsho tomorrow.

the 1500 on 09's is called makerting cash, kinda like dealer cash, the dealer does not have to give it to you like they would if it was a rebate.....

to help offset floorplan, more money then he should in a trade kinda stuff.........................

Archived