TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got home from Shelbyfest

Well, I just got home this evening from my day in Hermann, MO, for Shelbyfest. What a terrific experience this has been! The weather was amazing, the turnout was tremendous, and the entire event was nothing short of first class!

The cars were incredible and I liken the experience to being a kid in a candy store. I have come home with a lot of new ideas that my wife doesn't yet know about!

Everything was there: GT500s (new and classic), Shelby GTs, KRs, Supersnakes, a 427 Supersnake, Ford GTs, AC Cobras, Sunbeams... The only car not represented was the Daytona Coupe!

I only took about 140 pictures today of all of the eye-candy that was present. Now I just need to sign-up with photobucket to host these for everyone to see!

It was truly a pleasure meeting everyone today and thank you very much for all of the hard work that went into making this all possible!

-James

I'm just not quick enough! :finger:

Here's the link to the Photobucket page with some pictures that I took. I hope you all enjoy them!

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt290/jcmosley3/

Man that looks like alot of fun. I wished I could of been there. :cry:

Thanks so much for the pic's. I need to do some clicking on those bad boys.

Hi James:

How about that last mile of open highway on 44 before you turned onto 141!! Nice and straight and no cars ...except that one GT500 in the far right lane. We must haved sounded like we were at the drag strip when we passed him!! You sure sounded sweet when you passed me .... I was around 110 ....brother you were moving!!

Nice to meet you at Shelbyfest...

George

Hi James:

How about that last mile of open highway on 44 before you turned onto 141!! Nice and straight and no cars ...except that one GT500 in the far right lane. We must haved sounded like we were at the drag strip when we passed him!! You sure sounded sweet when you passed me .... I was around 110 ....brother you were moving!!

Nice to meet you at Shelbyfest...

George

George,

Those last few miles on 44 were a lot of fun. You were in front of me and probably couldn't tell, but there were a lot of heads turning!

I took several pictures of your car-- shoot me an email and I'll send you the files!

It was great meeting you and I look forward to hanging out with you again soon!

-James

Archived